carbon on wii

I only rented Carbon overnight so I never got a feel for the game but it is quite good. I would give it a 7/10. The graphics are nothing special but the controls are quite good.

I guess thats the difference between playing it for a few hours and playing it for longer. Unless of course you too rented it; in that case my theory is completely wrong.

i like carbon for the wii, but of course it may be because i love cars. Honestly, i like all racing games, but i wouldnt say this is one of the best. They have a choice of 5 different controls i beleive, so its a matter of finding which is more cofortable for you, i would give it a 7/10

I like NFS: Carbone , ALthought It looks alot like Most Wanted. I Havn´t found a bit wrong in the game. The GFX are good and also is the sound, a shame youcan´t use your own music like in some other games.
If you ever liked the NFS saga you will ove this one also. And if you ever saw the Movie To Fast Tu Furious: Tokyo Drift, and you liked it, then this game is for you!
I would give it an 8.8/10.

Sorry for this next comment, but It repeated itself and I can´t remove it :)

Ok, I will take this oportunity to say that the Wii is just great fun!

Last edited:
Back