Carnival Games, rofl

You're basing this off a 1 minute preview of 1 of the 30ish games included in it? Nice. Yeah, the shooting is kind of easy but still fun. The strength tester and a lot of the other games take a lot of effort.

Try it out before you knock it.

that expotv site pays people to make video reviews. video games are 5 bucks a pop. i have made a few hundred bucks making them myself, you should join and post your own review of carnival games. i mostly watch the video game ones before i decide to buy them. thank god i saw how easy that game was haha

Well it has sold over 500,000 copies - more than Metroid Prime 3. I'm glad I bought it... the flying bear is worth it alone!

Backwards Man said:
Well it has sold over 500,000 copies - more than Metroid Prime 3. I'm glad I bought it... the flying bear is worth it alone!

I own Carnival Games and am enjoying the myriad of games so far, but I haven't yet seen a flying bear. Is that one of the prizes? :shocked:

it wouldnt happen to be this bear would it?
pedobear.jpg

lol...That has got to be the worst review I have EVER seen. I counted 24 "um's" in the review. Ok ok, I will leave the children alone now.

well expotv is a site of reviews made by average consumers and not the "professional" critics who use a set list of criteria for everything they review. you can make reviews if you want :lol: and get $5 while doing it

goheat said:
I own Carnival Games and am enjoying the myriad of games so far, but I haven't yet seen a flying bear. Is that one of the prizes? :shocked:
Yes it is such a WTF!?? prize. When you win it it's a normal bear that flaps his arms and says "Flying Bear, Flying Bear..." over and over again. It's hilarious.

And no that is not the bear in the picture.

Backwards Man said:
Yes it is such a WTF!?? prize. When you win it it's a normal bear that flaps his arms and says "Flying Bear, Flying Bear..." over and over again. It's hilarious.

And no that is not the bear in the picture.

LOL! Haven't 'won' that one yet, apparently! I did win a dragon that says "dragon", though. Quite a few WTF prizes in this, I wonder exactly what kind of medicines the developers were taking... :cool:

theGodbees said:
lol...That has got to be the worst review I have EVER seen. I counted 24 "um's" in the review. Ok ok, I will leave the children alone now.

LOL; it was like a rubber neck while passing a highway crash scene. I listened to it 3 times and counted 17 "um's."

I just bought Carnival games yesterday and haven't played it yet. But it seems like lots of fun..

IwataS said:
it wouldnt happen to be this bear would it?

Lol, pedobear.

But yeah, I feel as if this game is a slap in the face to gamers. It just shows that a game with ONLY minigames can sell.

who is losing sleep over the DS port?????? dont want.

Back