Carnival Games, rofl

Go heat thanks for the info I will try it again. I just remember going to one of the signs like Lovers Lane and I saw where it had the games picture and I don't think it would let me click on them I just saw underneath the prizes but I'll try again.. Thanks, Rose

Edit: Ok I just stuck Carnival in again and when I clicked on a sign this time It took me to a different screen the right one to click on a picture to play a games. It's werid cause before I was at some other screen that showed the games and had windows 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 and it listed names of prizes. Today I got to the right screen and only had time to play darts with the balloons. It was fun! At 1st I didn't see the red thing to target to shoot at then I figured it out. Now I want to come home from work and play more games on there. I am glad I found this forum though. Thanks,

Last edited:
Rose4uKY said:
Go heat thanks for the info I will try it again. I just remember going to one of the signs like Lovers Lane and I saw where it had the games picture and I don't think it would let me click on them I just saw underneath the prizes but I'll try again.. Thanks, Rose

Edit: Ok I just stuck Carnival in again and when I clicked on a sign this time It took me to a different screen the right one to click on a picture to play a games. It's werid cause before I was at some other screen that showed the games and had windows 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 and it listed names of prizes. Today I got to the right screen and only had time to play darts with the balloons. It was fun! At 1st I didn't see the red thing to target to shoot at then I figured it out. Now I want to come home from work and play more games on there. I am glad I found this forum though. Thanks,

Glad to hear it, you'll have fun with many of the other games as well. The Football Toss game is similar to the darts, but adds the difficulty of swinging tires to get the ball through...

sirgrim said:
Good description BlueEyes. Have you tried the nerves-o-steel game? I don't think I have ever beat that one. Frustratingly impossible. I get pity tickets for trying though. The strength tester requires practically running in place to shake the wiimote enough. The darts take some getting used to, but my favorite is probably super-spilled milk where you can knock down the giant piles of milk bottles. Ski-ball and hoops are also great.

I haven't tried Nerves-O-Steel myself, but I've watched my husband get VERY frustrated with it...LOL! The Strength Tester is tough, too...I about killed my arms trying to beat that one. Didn't work, and I ended up with very sore arms.

I'm no good at the hoops game...a reflection on real life (I can't play basketball to save my life), but I like the clowns games - the one where you throw the ball at the clown heads, and the one where you spray water in the clown's mouth to blow up the balloon. I'm trying to come up with a good strategy on the tossing games - the frog-a-pult, the coins on the table - but I haven't quite gotten there yet.

I forgot about shooting the water in the clowns mouth. Me and my brother used to love that.. I have to try other games on there now that it is working. My coworker who talked me into buying the Wii wanted Carnival also and went to 3 places and couldn't find it. So I called the Walmart I got mine at and they had it so I picked it up for her. I told her it was fun even though I only did balloon darts and one other. She will get it tomorrow at work and I hope she likes it..

MikeyB said:
That is alot of "ummmms", lol. I have never seen that game before, it looks like a good one to pick up for my nephew's birthday, (he is going to be 8). Does anyone else have suggestions on kid friendly games-I wanted to get him more than 1. I looked around that expotv site, I also saw the Mario Party 8, which looks good for that age, any objections? On another note I think I am going to give that site a try and make some videos. I looked through their forums and faq's, it seems they really do pay. It is def worth a try! Has anyone else had any experience with them?

Endless Ocean is a slower paced game that kids would like. you swim around in search of fish to put into a log book. my 22 yr old girlfriend is addicted to it lol. any child interested in the sea or fish would enjoy it. Just like Carnival Games, this is an under rated title IMO. it's relaxing to play after a long day of work...
Edit: and it's $30 US

Someone told me this game was fun, but when I got it was really boring and didn't really give me any sense of accomplishment when i won a game. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you like to be bored.

FatSamTAS7 said:
Someone told me this game was fun, but when I got it was really boring and didn't really give me any sense of accomplishment when i won a game. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you like to be bored.

Thanks for this thorough, detailed critique!

actually yes they will. they dont care if you like the product or not. i have alot of videos that i rate the lowest possible :)

do you want me to post some of my own :lol:

Back