Castle Chest (Spoilers?)

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
Ok, I have tried everything I can think of to reach this chest and I feel like the biggest idiot. There is a chest south of Castle Town sitting above the water on a little pedistal thing. Its sorrounded by a small body of water and some flower pots. How do I get to it? The most that I have discovered is:
You can bring Epona up to the castle and use him to get to a grapling point.
But I still can't seem to get to it. Any clues?

I'm currently at Hydrul Castle going in to try and beat the temple. That's not far enough? What do I need to use to get it? I thought I had all the gadgets in the game so far.

kitkat_bar said:
I'm currently at Hydrul Castle going in to try and beat the temple. That's not far enough? What do I need to use to get it? I thought I had all the gadgets in the game so far.
I thought I did too but I don't think the item that you get in the 7th dungeon will help either. Just keep playing till you're at least past the 7th dungeon (that's where I'm up to :p).

*SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT*
Here is how you get the chest:

You need the spinner. Claw shot up to the top of the left tower. There is a grate you can grapple to. Don't climb up, drop down the ledge below. Turn on the Spinner. You will bounce back and forth. DO a B Spin Attack to land in front of the chest. 100 Rupees are yours.

Tek720 said:
*SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT*
Here is how you get the chest:

You need the spinner. Claw shot up to the top of the left tower. There is a grate you can grapple to. Don't climb up, drop down the ledge below. Turn on the Spinner. You will bounce back and forth. DO a B Spin Attack to land in front of the chest. 100 Rupees are yours.

Oh, I didn't even notice those tracks when I was up there! Thanks!

You know what sucked a lot? The room with all the chests right next to the room you enter to kill Ganandorf? I went out of my way to get the key for it and all it is is like 600 rupees and some bombs.

Back