Castle town dogs and bones...

MrT

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2007
Chippenham, UK
Wii Online Code
7092-4371-1466-6540
Forgive me if this has been asked before, i couldnt find anything on search..

Is there actually a point to all the little dogs running around the streets of the castle? So you can throw a bone for them, but is there a point?
Cheers,

In Castle Town from Twilight Princess? Yes, there is a cat or dog that runs around once in a while but I don't know of any bones that you can throw at them, even if there was, you probably would get nothing, maybe a green rupee.

From my experience with the dogs and the bones, you get nothing except a cute dog fetching the bone. I changed into wolf form so I could talk to the dogs and they said nothing of getting anything except sore feet from running on the cobblestone streets. I don't think there is anything more to it.

you can throw the bone in the grass by the doctors place (west side of castle town) and the dog will fetch you a heart (or maybe a rupee).

This is the only use I have seen for them.

What I want to know is: is there any use for the homeless old-guy who always asks you for money??

It's not a homeless guy, I think it's a priest of some sort raising money for his church.

I thought it was funny that you can take the dog and run off with it.

He's always on the side of the street (even in the middle of the night)...never at home....Therefore he is homeless IMO.

asdfghjkl said:
yah, give him enough and u get a piece of hearts from the heavens.
no sarcasm

I gave him 600 rupees once, but he didn't give me nothing in return.

So how much should you give him?!?

Back