Castlevania

twoxland

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2009
Minneota
Wii Online Code
1381-9464-4260-0020
anyone know if Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is out or maybe going to be put for vc... cause i dont really wana pay 40.00 for a ps1 version but then again im not getting my hopes up either thanks!!

anyone know if Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is out or maybe going to be put for vc... cause i dont really wana pay 40.00 for a ps1 version but then again im not getting my hopes up either thanks!!

Bad news. NO WAY will they release this game.

First, I think you can buy it, or another game that includes it on PSP. They dont release games to VC when there is competition like that. They want you to buy the $40 psp game instead of a $10 download.

Not to mention, this game being around 700mb would be a problem on your Wii storage. Pretty big for a VC game.

The solution?
Ive got your nose

Ill tell you this. I can pop in a disk and play it right now AND plug a PS controller into my USB. ;)

The 360 version is very affordable with improved graphics. The only downside is the removal of the castle cut scenes, and ending music. Unless you are really looking for the fullest experience, you can buy the DC version with added rooms and content. Otherwise pick up the 360 version. By now if you don't own a Wii and 360, you are missing out. It's the ultimate combo for me.

Back