cave of ordeals

jh2000

WiiChat Member
May 26, 2007
Sorry guys have tried to use help already listed but just not getting it. Need to get the bridge but cannot find the hole in the ground that is referred to at the desert. Can someone please tell me what I am meant to be looking for and where it is. I have found the portion which minda wants to warp but cant figure were to warp it too.

Thanks

You have to have found the hidden village - um, I think it comes after the temple of time... then you'll be able to warp the bridge section into the broken bridge on the north west of hyrule field. Just keep playing the game and you'll be able to access the cave of ordeals (once you've warped the section out, of course).
Good luck, it sure is an ordeal!

Andie said:
You have to have found the hidden village - um, I think it comes after the temple of time... then you'll be able to warp the bridge section into the broken bridge on the north west of hyrule field. Just keep playing the game and you'll be able to access the cave of ordeals (once you've warped the section out, of course).
Good luck, it sure is an ordeal!

thats noty too clear. in the deasert there is a gaint stone wii shape peice of stone. turns out it's a bridge that you can warp back to the bridge of hyrule. you should bable to get as it on the spot with the desert temple and the lost village is in the trading sequence to get to the sky temple. have fun!!

just to let u no bring 100 arrows 180 bombs and make sure u beat the game or have every wepon at least

The last comment, not really true. I managed to beat the cave of ordeals with only a few arrows, and not a single bomb. I only used two fairies, nothing else. Of course it can be helpful, but not necessary. There's also a cheat for unlimited bombs and arrows, if you really want to beat it that bad, although it spoils the fun of the combat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3sPnJcV6jQ It can be helpful, as bomb arrows kill most enemies in one hit, except armoured ones which fully block the attack. And, about the bridge, like the others said, it belongs to the bridge of eldin, which is to west on the wii version.

Back