Celebrity Mii's

I made: Paris Hilton, Dave Chapelle, Bill Cosby

and yes I'd like to add all you guys to sahre up on Mii's but I need to know who adds me first to add you on my side...thanks

Scottie

blah blah add me to see mii's blah blah
how bout add them in here for people who don't want people they don't know on there list.

psychono2 said:
blah blah add me to see mii's blah blah
how bout add them in here for people who don't want people they don't know on there list.

Rrrrrrrright. Or these people are wanting to add people so they dont have to go through all of the trouble making the Miis when they can just trade. So how many friends you got on your XBL that you dont talk to?

Mitch add me and I'll send you mu Monica Lewinsky. Carbon 1407 3739 5757 4356

I made a few
Dick Cheney
George Bush
Michael Jackson
Chuck Norris
A Pulp Fiction version of Samuel L Jackson
A regular version of Samuel L Jackson
Spike Lee
Rock Lee_Naruto

Im working on more :thumbsup:

Foxxy add me! I have an exact replica of Rosie O'donell & Sean Penn! Carbon 1407 3739 5757 4356

Lethal said:
Rrrrrrrright. Or these people are wanting to add people so they dont have to go through all of the trouble making the Miis when they can just trade. So how many friends you got on your XBL that you dont talk to?
none,cause there my friends,not people who you see and want there number cause they got a cool avatar,or a mii you want.

Is anybody form AUS on here? because when i go to Wii parade no one seems to be on, so uhh is the AUS Wii-paade up and runnin or wha?

ScottieD said:
I made: Paris Hilton, Dave Chapelle, Bill Cosby

and yes I'd like to add all you guys to sahre up on Mii's but I need to know who adds me first to add you on my side...thanks

Scottie

Adding you too, please send those over!!!
Thanks!!
0545 2680 2284 1145

Back