Cgi

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
I really get bothered by CGI animation in anime, especially when its a CGI object in a 2-d environment... Im talking bout you SD Gundam, and whatnot... Im sorry, but it just takes the whole beauty out of the artwork for me, looks just plain ugly.... just ranting...

ooooh and that kirby cartoon, it could be better if it was all 2-d

Allmost all animation now involves a computer

well yeah obviously, but i mean like how some shows are all normal 2 dimensional and out of nowhere a robot would come along and he'd be 3 dimensional....

No offense or anything, but sorta like how Ghost in The Shell: SAC has those tachcomas(sp?), but those look decent... just other shws that try to do it kinda fail, or just dont attract me to them.

Dude, one word... "Vandread". This series is top rate, it has integrated CGI that actually makes the series better, I love the CGI in this I love it so much T_T! I finished watching both series the other day and I was all :ee5k: :confused: :( :cryin: its over T_T!

Go watch it, now.

Taero said:
Dude, one word... "Vandread". This series is top rate, it has integrated CGI that actually makes the series better, I love the CGI in this I love it so much T_T! I finished watching both series the other day and I was all :ee5k: :confused: :( :cryin: its over T_T!

Go watch it, now.
hmmm... Ill have to look into this Vandread

Appleseed 2004

Cgi done well (not like the crap disney churn out every mounth)

Anime can be done fairly well on computers now so yeah....they're getting ready to flip over to a completely computer based anime. But, it looks really awesome.

Back