chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
lol I hate threads that say "official" so I made it my "official" thread :lol:

Ok so I am at the part where Im going to fight El Gigante, the question my friends should I spend some loot and mess him up with the Rocket Launcher?

Also I made the mistake of not sellling my pistol, after I had recieved the Punisher ugh I spent so much treasure on upgrading my pistol! I know im a noob :yikes:

Also how many of you like the rifle? mmm splattering heads....

spend the money for the rocket launcher, thats what i did and i finished the whole game, separate ways, and assignment ada in two days and now am playing the game on professional for the gun

man I wish I had the free time to do that! Working for the weekends suck...

:sick:

Thanks for the advice and since you were the first to post in my thread I will rep you.

never buy rocket luancher, and el giante is too easy to kill
and later in the game u get a free rocket to use on the big roach or who i like to call salizzars right hand man

Ya i guess but the last time i fought him I stupidly forgot to start the interaction of slashing the parasite.. ended up spending some extra bullets but I didnt save.

re4 best game ever im king of that on gc i got all the stuff handcannon but when i get my wii im gonna get it

kevbomac05 said:
re4 best game ever im king of that on gc i got all the stuff handcannon but when i get my wii im gonna get it
no u ain't, im king of RE, I got infinite handcannon, chicago typewriter, and infinite RL and it was on pro

if u need help ask me

haha keep the trash talking to a minimum i dont want my thread to get closed lol!

>_<

I have a pretty good shooting percentage 90% its easier on my small tv but I love it on the hdtv.

chach said:
haha keep the trash talking to a minimum i dont want my thread to get closed lol!

>_<

I have a pretty good shooting percentage 90% its easier on my small tv but I love it on the hdtv.
i got a 24 inch widescreen tv it still good and around 90% too

What are you guys thoughts on the TMP I never bought it I might just for fun.

good for alot of granados when they come straight at u.also good when u need to get rid of the fast.

i always use the tmp on el gigante. a couple clips will put him down. it's also good if you see a bunch of crows, cuz they carry money. but if you buy, definetly buy the stock and upgrade it. it makes a world of a difference

Back