chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Sovieto said:
why would you need hints or help for this game, its just a shooter
oh lawl
just keep getting shotties and snipers upgraded, **** pistols, **** everything else, sniper for long range, shotgun for up close

Your such a brat why do you have to come in here making statements like that ? Keep them to yourself, you're the definition of a troll right now and its quite annoying...
2056777MIkeyMike.gif

Anyways Im having trouble with the village chief when he detaches from his body any hints guys? Oh and i passed on buying the rifle lol I told you im stingy with my treasure...

just continue to shoot him in the stomach (ribs, whatever they are)

he'll break apart and u'll have to fight the top half. just climb along the rafters and shoot him till he's dead.

chach said:
Your such a brat why do you have to come in here making statements like that ? Keep them to yourself, you're the definition of a troll right now and its quite annoying...
2056777MIkeyMike.gif

Anyways Im having trouble with the village chief when he detaches from his body any hints guys? Oh and i passed on buying the rifle lol I told you im stingy with my treasure...
dont whine just because my statement is true.

edit: how am i being a troll? if anything you were by trying to be cool and calling me a brat

Last edited:
The thing that will TRULY get you through the game is having good aim. If you can hit like atleast 85% of your shots a boss your fine the rest is quick reflexes for the when it tells you to hit A and B or to swing the wii mote but everything else is not missing. And knowing what to use so when the boss is like mid range away use a pistol and shoot rapidly and when he gets upclose shotgun his ass once or twice and run.

SuppaRoy said:
The thing that will TRULY get you through the game is having good aim. If you can hit like atleast 85% of your shots a boss your fine the rest is quick reflexes for the when it tells you to hit A and B or to swing the wii mote but everything else is not missing. And knowing what to use so when the boss is like mid range away use a pistol and shoot rapidly and when he gets upclose shotgun his ass once or twice and run.
psh
pistols are weak
shotguns + snipers
you sniper them long and mid distance then chuck grenades and use your shotgun at close

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah but u find an assload of pistol ammo so if u upgrade ur red9 it's a really good close range weapon
lawl
the game engine works like this: whatever weapons you have youll find more ammo for it
if youre not carrying any pistols, you wont find as much pistol ammo
it makes the game too easy

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah but u find an assload of pistol ammo so if u upgrade ur red9 it's a really good close range weapon
or the punisher, upgrade that and u can shoot through 6 people

lol
if youre going to use a pistol use the one you get at the start, all the way till the one you get for free, shoot in the legs and run past them, besides that use shotgun
on the harder difficulty pistols are just a waste

to me, the punisher is just a free $10000. you gotta wait for them to overlap before the "shooting through 6 ppl" effect is worth it.

Back