chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

just keep one green one blue and one red.
Where are you right now? oh I read, and they're called Gigantes "El Gigante" not el gigantica lol, you just keep shooting at his head or chest but watch out when he tries to hit you, and don't get to close or he'll grab and crunch you. you can also waste some grenades on him, like the flash one, blinding him, then once he's knocked for a few seconds, get close to him and jump on his back to slash the plaga. And then repeat the process

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok for the second one there are these big rocks at the top of the screen where your and and you can make them fall on the giant dude...there are like 2 diffferent places where you can do that...and I'd sell the punisher and your handgun and get the Red9

OHHH, you're in the rocks part, yeah shoot at the rocks so they fall on them.

'Kay, so shoot directly at the rock?

And will the Merchant ever come back...?

I kinda' shot him and he died...then vanished.

I shot him once and then loaded the last saved game because I wasn't sure of that either. Hey did you already fight the lake monster?

{Axtlár} said:
I shot him once and then loaded the last saved game because I wasn't sure of that either. Hey did you already fight the lake monster?

El Lagos?

Yeah, when he first game I didnt know what to do so I nearly died, but then I realized so I done the whole fight on really low red health =/

First try too so yeah, I was happy with that.

I read the thing saying two routes and saw the map so I predicted the left path would be like the ganados seige I just withstood so I went to the giant guy route.

I am curious, what did you do exactly in the left route?

The left route I believe you are going to go back to it, but you'll automatically appear there, so just wait, there's some gears in there you have to activate and other stuff. and did you shoot the water before fighting the Lagos? lol some funny stuff there.

edit: Oh yeah it's the women with chainsaws.. it's been a while since I last played this game

You all are making me want to buy this Wii version of the game..and I probably will, it's still 200 pesos right? 2000 pesetas?

Back