Champions league tonight!

I'm watching Milan v Arsenal. Should be a great game.

I'll of course be checking out the highlights of all the games, but I'm sorry to say I don't think that Celtic really have much of a chance against Barca, especially at Barca!

yeah i konw but celtic supporters are faitful through and through

Oh of course. I would expect nothing less. I wouldn't even deem you a football fan if you didn't continue to support them!

I'll be watching Man U of course! :) Hoping for a good game.
Will also be watching Arsenal and Celtic a little bit to see how they're doing.

wow, what a shcker i must say, milan out before the quaters, they were one of my picks, well back to the barca band wagon

my aunt lives there, and im spanish heratige, i cant go wrong with barca

I'd watch these matches if my satellite was working =/. Why must my Dad be a cheap foreigner and buy Free To Air receivers? But I'm rooting for Chelsea, and Manchester.

Floydd said:
But I'm rooting for Chelsea, and Manchester.
Can I ask why?

What a game the Milan-Arsenal game was though. Arsenal played amazing and deserved to go through. I f****ing hate the way Man U are so stuffy, p****s me off!

Come on Olympiakos tonight! And Real and Shalke!

i loved the game last night...we seen the true champions of the tourney barca were totally sublime

Lewi T said:
Can I ask why?

Well I was brought to Chelsea at a young age by my uncle, he always rooted for Chelsea so I did as he did. And Manchester because they have (or had I was told this a long time back) a polish goal keeper, and I'm polish so yeah. But Chelsea has more of my support.

shalke, i love them, the best german club out there

i lost my fanhood for madrid since the dad zinedine zidane retired and ronaldo was traded

too bad the champions league is to no avail in the end, since the winner always looses in the world cup of clubs to a libertadores cup winner anyways, mainly always a brazillion or argentinian club

Floydd said:
Well I was brought to Chelsea at a young age by my uncle, he always rooted for Chelsea so I did as he did. And Manchester because they have (or had I was told this a long time back) a polish goal keeper, and I'm polish so yeah. But Chelsea has more of my support.
Fair enough in the Chelsea department. But definitely scratch that support for Man U! You don't want to be associated with them. That Polish 'keeper doesn't play for them any more so you have no reason to support them! At least choose Celtic over Man U for having the Polish number 1.

Back