Chance Of A Surprise Headset?

dakuda said:
Very biased. Well, come up with a stat that says one thing and I can come up with a stat that says the exact opposite.

Gotta love biased statistics.

Always there to back your argument, then later completely destroy it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes, Im all for it but contrary to your belief, genre matters for features of a game.

Well,that's when this discussion becomes your opinion against mine.

Anyways, IF Nintendo doesn't introduce a headset, what other form of communication would be involved, if any?

I remember playing Phantasy Star (Online Gamecube RPG) on this
http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/2389/1/9342.jpg

Now, it's no where near as quick or convenient as a headset, and playing the game with that controller was a tad hard to play with, but at least it was some way to communicate.

What alternate communication would you like to see in BWii if there is no headset?

Nookslave said:
Well,that's when this discussion becomes your opinion against mine.

Anyways, IF Nintendo doesn't introduce a headset, what other form of communication would be involved, if any?

I remember playing Phantasy Star (Online Gamecube RPG) on this
http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/2389/1/9342.jpg

Now, it's no where near as quick or convenient as a headset, and playing the game with that controller was a tad hard to play with, but at least it was some way to communicate.

What alternate communication would you like to see in BWii if there is no headset?

Its hardly opinion.

Think about it, the racing genre requires steering wheels, co-op RTS requires communication.

Oh wait, if genre doesn't matter it looks like I will be playing Resident Evil 4 with the Wii Wheel.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Its hardly opinion.

Think about it, the racing genre requires steering wheels, co-op RTS requires communication.

Oh wait, if genre doesn't matter it looks like I will be playing Resident Evil 4 with the Wii Wheel.

That's not what I was talking about, It became your opinion against mine when you implied that not all online should have voice support.

And way to ignore the guts of my post :sick:

Nookslave said:
That's not what I was talking about, It became your opinion against mine when you implied that not all online should have voice support.

And way to ignore the guts of my post :sick:

I am continuing our debate, not letting it die with talk of the trouble with phantasy star.

I was implying that not all online needs voice chat and that is where genre would be needed to give assistance to as of where to place features.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am continuing our debate, not letting it die with talk of the trouble with phantasy star.

I was implying that not all online needs voice chat and that is where genre would be needed to give assistance to as of where to place features.

Voice chat isn't NEEDED for all online games, I just think it SHOULD be on all online games. I don't know about other people, but I like playing a game online that actually reminds me I'm playing a real person, not just another CPU with complex AI.

Nookslave said:
Voice chat isn't NEEDED for all online games, I just think it SHOULD be on all online games. I don't know about other people, but I like playing a game online that actually reminds me I'm playing a real person, not just another CPU with complex AI.

If it isnt needed why should all have?

Cpt.McCloud said:
If it isnt needed why should all have?

So there's more to online than feeling like your playing against just another CPU with complex AI.

Next time, try to read the whole post. Not trying to be mean.

Last edited:
I have the feeling that communication will be on a keyboard...with the recent update to allow a keyboard to function in all channels...I really hope not though.

shrimpy20 said:
I doubt we will ever get them due to Nintendo's health & safety policy.. =/

The DS has a voice chat headset made by Nintendo. There's no reason they couldn't make one for the Wii too.

Last edited:
It's not Nintendos fault if a kid hears swears over voice communication, its the parents for letting them buy the headsets, And if it comes out the tv speakers like halo 2 then thats just gay.

Back