Chance of getting Zelda on launch day?

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
Well im guessing Best Buy backordered my zelda since it seems as though they did it to everyone else (cant sign in for some reason), so what do you thik the chanced are of me getting one at launch? I have a TRU preorder for my wii so i was thinking about getting there like a half hour early and trying to snag a copy of zelda when i pick the wii up...whadda think?

.....well I dont know!
My chances of getting it may be slim.......so I geuss yours is too....although you have everything planed out so your are higher than mine!

hey i think that you kan do it just try to get there like a half an hour before like you said and run to the game isle good luck man and if u dont get it just think of all the jelouse lazy people who dident even get the console

Hmm, anywhere that took preorders I highly doubt it, try Walmart, Bestbuy, places like that. I'm gettting my Wii at Walmart and was one of the first to preorder Zelda off of Amazon.com, but I'm not sure when I will get that copy, so I may pick one up at Walmart just to be sure I have one, I can always return it later

hey i had a preorder of zelda 4 the gamecube at ebx any chances of changing my gamecube copy of zelda for a Wii one???

I doubt you'll be able to switch, you might be able to pull a fast one on them, if you come in at a busy time.

zraductus said:
hey i had a preorder of zelda 4 the gamecube at ebx any chances of changing my gamecube copy of zelda for a Wii one???
when they hand you the GC version tell them it was supposed to be the Wii version. they will probably just assume that the person that took your preorder messed up lol.

they are both the same price so i dont see why they wouldnt let you switch

Back