Final Fantasy 3
Illusion of Time

N64

Blast Corps
Body Harvest
Excitebike 64
Banjo Kazooie

Thanks a lot, and hi to everyone :)

Zelda And FF could be one. Zelda Defo and possibly FF aswell both good titles nintendo could seal a good bit of money with those... :)

i hope they make all-stars for snes bu ti doubt it bc it has too many games in one. i wouldnt care if they raised the price on it bc of having all the games in one.

I'm a little concerned about the line up so far. I paid forty five pounds for the USB wifi and 2000 points and I'm not inclined to spend any of them yet.
Also concerned that Nintendo won't be able to get the rights to release games by companies such as Squaresoft and Rare on there. Although Mario RPG's coming soon so Square must be involved.
By the way, are all the release dates on this forum universal, because I'm from the UK and Mario RPG was never actually released over here, it'd be great for me if Square's RPG's were all released because I've played them all breifly but only Mana was out over here really, and it's still my favorite game ever, better than any Zelda. And from what I've played Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3 and especially Front Mission are every bit as good!

I think Banjo Kazooie is owned by Rare, which in turn is owned by Microsoft. Same situation as Goldeneye really, in that Nintendo basically need the permission of Microsoft.

I hope they release the first Final Fantasy from the NES. That was a beauty. Hopefully they'll release Mega Man as well.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I think Banjo Kazooie is owned by Rare, which in turn is owned by Microsoft. Same situation as Goldeneye really, in that Nintendo basically need the permission of Microsoft.

Are ya sure? Why haven't we seen Banjo or Bond on the 360 arcade then?
I think Rare own the Franchises but Ninty own the right to the games that appeared under there name. If I'm not mistaken these games were designed by Rare but put out under Nintendo/Rare, so we may yet be suprised :)

Because I believe Nintendo and Rare were both involved in the creation and production of Bond and Banjo. So while Nintendo need Microsoft's permission to put them on the VC, I'd imagine Microsoft would need Nintendo's permission to put them on the 360 Marketplace.

I'm just guessing.

I'm just guessing too so I guess our discussion's pointless, lol, but I wouldn't have thought Microsoft had any say over Rare's back catalogue. We can only wait and see I suppose :)

Back