Changing From Childs Account to Adult Account

did you buy it used? the previous owner may have the parental password... Nintendo Tech Support can provide a back door password if you call them... backdoor password good for that day only, but you should reset the password.

helpful?

T3kNi9e said:
I don't think you helped him since he was talking about the MICROSOFT Xbox 360, not NINTENDO Wii :p

:lol::lol: guess i'd have to be a 360 owner to figure that out from his message.

Kind of :p

There are some clues ;)

1. He's downloading a demo (Wii doesn't have demos, I think...)

2. He's downloading Turok (This game isn't on the Wii, just PS3/360/PC)

3. This is the 360 Forum

:D

I have the same problem! I wanted to download Devil May Cry 4 Demo, but I wasn't old enough apparently.

T3kNi9e said:
Kind of :p

There are some clues ;)

1. He's downloading a demo (Wii doesn't have demos, I think...)

2. He's downloading Turok (This game isn't on the Wii, just PS3/360/PC)

3. This is the 360 Forum

:D

Don't be mean, remember what Jesus said

"I Like Pudding"

nuff said.

But back to the matter at hand. Are you a kid and have your parents set parental controls??? If your not kid or dont have parents, just check the parental controls and reset them if you messed them up by accident you dirty orphan.

yeah that update m$ did to live locked all child accoutns out of mature content. i dont turn 18 til august so im screwed but i just download demos on my PS3.. i wanted the turning point demo but it's only on 360.

so yeah ask your dad for his cc number (not to buy stuff, but you can change account to adult with it somehow)

SensesFail said:
yeah that update m$ did to live locked all child accoutns out of mature content. i dont turn 18 til august so im screwed but i just download demos on my PS3.. i wanted the turning point demo but it's only on 360.

so yeah ask your dad for his cc number (not to buy stuff, but you can change account to adult with it somehow)

Lol, i lied about my age...LYING IS NOT A SIN NOT LIKING PUDDING IS A SIN MKAAAAAAAY????

Back