chaper 1 - 3 help, finish the level with the star block

Qwerty9119

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
Heya all:

I'm kinda stuck, I'm in Chapter 1 - 3 at end there where you go down the row of pillars and there is a blue cylindrical pestial infront of a big brick thing. when I wii mote over it it says This is a star block, hit it from under to finish the level. Except it's all bricked up?

Anybody?

Thanks,

Q

oh nevermind, just stand on the pedistal and press the minus and 1 button

thanks alot.. i am glad i found this forum. had play this round several times but unable to resolve the mystery... Thanks

How did you guys figure this out.... I was going around the whole place looking for this missing clue....

How did you guys figure out that you press the minus and the 1?????? :scared:

Jenbrookie08 said:
How did you guys figure this out.... I was going around the whole place looking for this missing clue....

How did you guys figure out that you press the minus and the 1?????? :scared:
Okay, Before You Go Through The Door On The RIGHT Side That Leads You To The Blue Platform, You Go Through The LEFT Door On The OTHER Side, You Keep On Going Left And There's A Statue... Press ^ On The +COnrtol Pad.

here is my own walkthrough

"
From the start. Start Making your way right. stop under the Red Palm Tree and keep jumping under it until a door appears. got through the door and continue going right. Jump on the plat form then on the bouncy thing and use the escolador(the moving rectangles). Keep going right till you see a pit of sand. flip and walk across it. Flip again and go through the blocks you cant jump over.Flip back and jump on the bouncy thing. jump onto the blocks with the blue switch in it. jump on to the lone block and face the blue switch. use through to hit it. get on the escalador and continue right. Save and go through the door. Beat O'Chunks by picking him up and throwing him. he will be stuneed and then jump on him. Continue right through the door that appeared. go right again(NOT LEFT) and jump onto the moving platforms. Go through the door and go right till you see a BLUE platform and Press 1 & - at the same time and the mouth should open to end the chapter
"

Back