Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chapter 9?

Discussion in 'White Noise' started by WMBQ, Dec 3, 2009.

  1. WMBQ

    WMBQ Double-You, Em Be Kyew

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    1
    Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Several months ago, when I was still an active member of these forums, I began something I called the Alternate Plot.

    Right now, I'm sure about 75% of you are thinking "what?" and the other 25% are thinking "WMBQ. SHUT. THE. "FECK. UP. We don't CARE about the Alternate Plot; it was annoying as hell a year and a half ago!"

    Well, I don't care that you don't care. I have based a novel off of the plot, and it's kind of deviated really far from where it began...

    So, I give you Chapter 9, completely out of context! Enjoy if you care to read it!

    psshaw dood
     
  2. rukus

    rukus WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Messages:
    928
    Likes Received:
    4
    wtf is this about?
     
  3. Shadow*91

    Shadow*91 Not Here

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1,915
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Another site.
    Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ↑as he said at the very beginning, about 75% would not know what he was talking about
     

Share This Page

Search tags for this page

nintendo case chapter 9