Character stats

Jun 10, 2006
Australia
I thought this would make a good thread topic :crazy: and be a great idea for the game. What if they included stats of the characters this time round, if anyone has played a WWE game they know what the basic stats to go for are. This is what the Super Smash Bros. Brawl stats would be...

ATK. (Attack) - Basic physical strength
DEF. (Defense) - Basic physical endurance
SP. ATK. (Special Attack) - Basic special move strength
SP. DEF. (Special Defense) - Basic special move endurance
SPD. (Speed) - Basic character movement speed

...You could even put down a stat for 'ITEM' in other words Item strength, that could go with what was mentioned earlier about the 'Morph Sword' I forget who posted the idea but it was awesome.

Each stat would be ranked 1-10, 10 being the highest and you may include 0.5's. To work out the Overall I add all the stats up then divide the total by the number of stats that are listed in total thats ?/50 or if you put the 'ITEM' stat in its ?/60. After you work that out multiply it by 100 then add a further 10 stats to the answer.

I have heaps of stats worked out though its hard to perfect them, what do y'all think? What would your stats be for whoever youd like to see in the game?

Thats not what I meant, Its not like an RPG, I didnt want no levels being gained, thats stupid... just a normal stat system like any WWE game... I know that it wont happen but its fun to work out stats to me...

MARIO -
ATK - 6
DEF - 6.5
SP. ATK - 7
SP. DEF - 6
SPD - 6.5
OVERALL - 74

Back