Character with the Hardest Learning Curve

olimar and sonic...and sonic is my main.us

Yes Snake, the easiest out of all of the Characters, yes Solid Snake is the easiest by far

I respectfully think the opposite. Snake's bazooka is awkward to control, atleast with the gamecube controller. On top of that, half of his moves can hurt him. I tend to find it aggrivating to have to keep track of all his mines when I am fighting four opponents.

Easiest to learn how to use is definatley Mario. His moves are the most straight-forward.

Olimar has the highest learning curve. heres why:

1) his short reach. Olimar doesn't reach very far without pikmin, but you gotta be able to fight without them at times in order to survive. short physical reach=screwed.

2)the pikmin moves: it takes time to master every pikmin move perfectly cause each one is affected by the pikmin

3) the pikmin themselves: to really master Olimar you have to know exactly what each pikmin can do, what order there in and the best pikmin for each situation. i may main Olimar but it took me a long time to learn all this stuff.

like for instance, purple is strongest but has the shortest reach and is the rarest to pluck. yellow does little damage but stuns people and goes farthest. white has the weakest offense power and dies in one hit but it does the best damage for the pikmin throw.

4) the stages: you have to know what the ground is made of so you know what areas produce which pikmin best. Olimar not only makes you learn him, but the stages as well.

5) tether recovery: Olimar relies on a tether. right there is a handicap in itself, not to mention it relies on pikmin. you must know how far the pikmin can get you cause a full chain is the longest tether in smash but you won't always have 6 pikmin with you.

olimar has the highest learning curve.

lucarios not hard at all

probably jiggs is the hardest or probably i mastered her already with out een knowing it because she sucks so badly

i love olimar ican sit there and kick butt with him. he was one of the easiest characters for me. the hardest was snake i hate using him

although i pretty much mastered every character, the one who took me the longest was jigglypuff, although when you know how to use her effectively, shes a pretty good character and definitley does NOT suck :papermario:

I just completed my training with sonic.Took me 3 weeks but i finnally did it...

hmm i say hardest to learn would be 1 King Dedede 2 Jigglypuff 3 Mr. Game & Watch but thats just my opinion :)

No way, man. Game & Watch is EASY to learn.

I'd say Zero Suit Samus is one of the harder characters to learn.

Id say jigglypuff.Im training with her now. she is difficlt to use if you dont know how :D

It took me months to figure out what her rest did. I finally searched 2 weeks ago and fonund out lol.

~0suit

I havent bothered training with jiggly.The move have very bad accuarcy.I only hit the A moves...

Back