Characters that would've been...

VidyaVince

vidya gaems
Mar 2, 2008
Miami, FL
Wii Online Code
8294-6630-1949-8016
Now, I'm not so sure that is 100% truth or not, but I've found it pretty interesting.

People have read the data of the Smash Bros. Brawl disc and found unused and unfinished character data left on the disc. This data is stored with the other playable characters meaning that at one point, they were being worked on.

The following is the name of the character data:

\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_dixie.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_dr_mario.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_mewtwo.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_pra_mai.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_roy.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_toon_sheik.pac
\RSBJ01\effect\fighter\ef_toon_zelda.pac

They should be pretty explanatory. Dixie Kong, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Toon(?!) Shiek/Zelda. Pra_mai is Purasuru and Mainan, the two Pokemon from the newer games. This should effectively debunk the last minute Geno removal rumor. The last minute delay was probably because of sheer demand for the game, Nintendo had sold 1 million copies in only a few days in Japan already.

I'll be looking into it.

Here's a pic of the character files in the disk.

charfilespg2.jpg

Lol.. You don't know about the Forbidden 7, RockerJ? Read the link, short but to the point.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Unfinished_Code
As it mentioned, the Forbidden 7 are all unfinished, meaning there's no way to use any type of hack to bring them out and stably use them. Rumour has is they have a standing stance, but not even a walk, run, or any attack move animations, meaning it'd just freeze the game if any of that was done. You could theoretically retrieve the data, but as I mentioned Brawl would crash as it tries to get something that's not there.

Back