Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

I could. And I haven't played in months.

Don't bullshit yourself Bodine, lol. No offense, but I doubt even in your Brawl prime that you'd be able to beat me more often than not.

Gettin my car this friday when I get my paycheck. I opted that a better car >>>>>>> a melon and >>>>>>> a Wii. Prolly the Wii an everything will be gotten later in May... Idk, theres a tourney that im going to June 6 that has a 500 dollar gift card, so i might opt to wait till then. Sorry Casey, you have to wat to get your ass kicked a little while longer.

Anyways, this thread has gotten WAAAAAY off topic.

I'm not trying to create a general match-up, but more of a few specific characters. For instance... Jigglypuff would be bad against basically every character. Yet characters like Marth, or Ike, who can use a riposte against Jigglypuff's best move... that's more of what I'm looking for.
I just want a chart that newer players can look at to see what character they might want to main. Say their friend uses a character and they always lose. They could look at this chart and find a character to train that has a better chance of beating their friend's character.

I just realized I put too many characters for my brief (basically useless) Pikachu spoiler.

HA! wrong, jigglypuff isn't bad against every character!
These are jigglypuff's weaknesses:
Fast attackers: Space animals, shiek, meta knight, sword users, ect

Also jigglypuff is mainly a flying attacker so it's automatically weak against characters like zelda, ivysaur,pikachu, PK kids, ect.

Jigglypuff is also weak against fast movers and strong blockers:space animals, shiek, sword users, pit, mario ect

Jigglypuff basically has one of the slowest movement speeds ever, but her flying speed is way faster.
Jigglypuff's signature move is rest, Jigglypuff mainers ( if i'm not the only one) will try to use rest at all times when they get the chance, bnecause rest is almost like getting hit with a hammer (rest's attack power got greatly reduced from melee :( )

So this is Jigglypuff's strengths/ weakness chart

Bowser: Yes) Huge, slow, slow attacking foes are cake for jigglypuff
Cpt Falcon: Yes) As long as you keep away from his faster attacks
Diddy Kong: No) Diddy kong can easily evade all of Jiggly's attacks
DK: Yes) Same as bowser
Space Animals: No)Too fast at everything
Ganandorf: Yes) Same as bowser, he's pretty much a slow cpt falcon
Ice climbers: Yes/No) depends
Ike: Yes) Unless noobs spam
King Fat Penguin: Yes)Same as bowser, keep away from his mouth
Kirby: No)Kirby can easily kill his female "copy"
Link: No)fast sword attacks, good range attacker as well
Lucario: No)General attacker/ evader
PK kids: Yes/No) Yes if you don't keep too much distance between you n him
Mario/luigi: No) Just no
meta kirby: No) Again, No
Flat black guy: YES) Easy guy, his fastest attack might as be his bacon
Too lazy to right more reviews :p
Olimar: No) As long as olimar keeps throwing pikmin, don't even try
Peach: Yes) Slow attacker, watch out for butt bomb
Pikachu: No)Bleh
Pit: No) BLAH
Squirtle: Yes
Ivysaur: No
Charizard: Yes
Toon link: No
Yoshi: Yes
Zelda/shiek: No

:3 wow this took me like 15 min to write lol

Ummm.... no. You gave no proven facts of Jigglyballs holding an advantage over any character at all.... Jiggles is terrible, its a widely known and accepted fact. I dont think i have ever seen a serious player using Jiggs in a tournament, and I have been to ALOT of tournaments.

Ummm.... no. You gave no proven facts of Jigglyballs holding an advantage over any character at all.... Jiggles is terrible, its a widely known and accepted fact. I dont think i have ever seen a serious player using Jiggs in a tournament, and I have been to ALOT of tournaments.

Jiggly is not terrible! It just depends on how you use it!

Back