characters you do not want to see.

IN my opinion...

in my opinion, keeping all the old characters from SSBM besides Pichu and changing around the moves so that they rnt clones all the time is the best way to go...more characters will make the game more fun and diverse. For example, putting in Ganondorf and changing aorund his moves a lot but still making him strong and slow is a good idea--mayb let him use his sword for once or those energy balls he throws as his limit... I wish they put in toad, sonic, tails (MAX 2 ppl per game besides mario and Zelda games of course), Birdo, (no baby characters such as baby mario or baby bowser), Diddie Kong, Dixie Kong (i can already think up of LOTS of moves with the kongs, especially Dixie with her gliding hair and hair spin attack or w/e lol), Wario (who i know they have already for sure), Daisy, and Waluigi...although these r never gonna b in this game, Cloud and Tifa would b nice and Naruto and Sasuke...just saying it would b cool to have them and they would make great characters, not that they will show up in the games...:tard:

Last edited:
im sure there will be caharcters form upcoming games that will be featured in SSBB since it isnt coming for a long time.
Such as new people from legend of zelda TWP,
elebits or even super mario galaxy, theres bound to be new 'creatures' from that game.

Impossible Gaming :(

lol of course there wont b any FF Series characters in Nintendo gaming (well, at least the numbered FFs)...everyone would like to play a game with all the characters u love in it, but its just not possible...i would love to play a fighting game with ALL FF characters from the FFs 7-10, Naruto characters, DBZ characters...but its too much for one game and a game withh ALL of the characters from these games would b far too much; the closest game i can find is a game only out in Japan right now and im not sure if it will reach overseas to the U.S.. its called Ultimate Battle Stadium: DON (DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece characters, about 6 i beleive from each show)...i also played this tekken fight-style (but a lot more movement and realisticness than just 2 ppl fighting on one line) FF7 game where u can pick FF7 characters and cast spells and stuff (there is no lvling up and such, u get through stages and beat them through...this was the ARCADE version, and ive never seen the game ever since...if only there would b my dream game with all the characters that i want in it lol; thats everyones wish, isnt it? not every game is perfect and u wont like all the characters in it; no game is perfect, not everyone will like it or hate it and it wont b exactly what they want out of it...this is a sad fact :sick:

Last edited:
Back