Characters you suck with

-Snake. He's awesome since he's from MGS but I just can't get used to him. He's too slow for me.

-King Dedede. Slow. Very slow for me.

-Ganondorf. Same. Slow.

-Olimar. He's awesome and can give big blows but when I use him in battle I can't seem to hit my opponent even once.

-Donkey Kong. Too slow.

That's all I can think of right now. I know there's others that I can't remember right now.

Yeah, I don't know who is good with peach.

My sister has beat me a few times (ashamed) with her. Pity she's too afraid to play online.

The characters I suck with so far are Diddy, Mario, Yoshi and Ike.

Huh.. I thought I posted here before..

Can't play with Mario at all, I just can't understand the concept of him. His range is just so short, and his fighting style is.. odd, compared to my mains/subs.

D3. I'm not the type to spam RARs and projectiles, I can't stand the way a good D3 has to play - chain grab spam is also gay. I'll chain grab with Falco, but I'm not ****ing spamming it every time the enemy gets out of it. -.-

Peach. ...Yeah. Most people play terrible with her anyways, she's complicated. As Shadow mentioned before, BR3N7 has the sickest Peach I've ever played.

Jigglypuff. ...There's even less Jigglyballs players than Peach, and god is she awful. I died of laughter the time I beat my friend's bowser with Jiggly, but that was just bad luck on his part. ..I've won about 5 matches with Jiggly. :p

Well... here's my list:
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Pit
Lucario
Sonic

I use to be good with Bowser, but that was only for about a week (I was probably just hyped up and good with any character during that time and just happened to use Bowser). A lot of the characters I'm not good with are because I don't bother to use them... I just don't like their playing style.

I suck with Pit and Sonic. I suck so bad with them that there isn't even worth further explanation.

The End.

Ice Climbers play weird... You have to overuse their specials if you want to play well with them; that, or their chain grabs. I can't play well with them either.

Back