Characters you suck with

Ya... Ice Climbers can be quite deadly if used right. I remember facing Lloyd (kid who plays like he's in a tournament on friendlies) and he was able to chain grab me at about 6% all the way across the stage and spike me down. I had to switch from Pikachu to Meta Knight to avoid being spiked to my doom :(.

I can definitely understand how someone would be bad with IC... if Nana gets hit away from you there's a big chance you could get KOed fast.

Jiggly's Down B is terrible Luigi, lol. It has bad range, it's power isn't even that good, the cooldown is literally a free KO (Ike's F-smash, anyone?). All is does is do massive (and mostly passive) damage. It's a bad KO move, I know that much. ... But god is it fun to hit with. :p

Just recently I hit two people at once with rest, while fooling around with Jiggly. Bowser, the heaviest fighter, actually died. XD Bowser got raped by Jigglypuff! :lol:

I wish I would have seen that replay,and her pound move has been massively powered down since melee.

I wish I could of saved that replay... Too long, I think. -.- I might still have a replay of my Jiggly beating up a Bowser, though. XD

Jigglypuff is at her worst in Brawl, period. Better in both Melee and 64. Just like Falcon, Jigglyballs is now fail.

Lol it would have been a awsome replay.She was?I only have melee and brawl so I don't know.

Last edited:
R.O.B. isn't weak, you probably just don't know how to use him. R.O.B. can be quite deadly, if used right, but Jigglypuff does blow period. Anyway, this thread isn't about which character is the worst, but what character your the worst with.

King has a point, about the thread's topic. Read more carefully. :p

ROB is high-high tier, you know. He's a great character. His playstyle is campy though, so newbies generally can't use him effectively. His KO moves also need to be fresh, he gets stale very easily.

I used to use rob but you can only use his laser(fully charged of course)every like minute to a minute and a half so he is pretty deadly for noob and pros alike.

I used to use rob but you can only use his laser(fully charged of course)every like minute to a minute and a half so he is pretty deadly for noob and pros alike.

... Saying his laser is bad and then saying he's deadly makes no sense at all, Yyy.

As I said before, he's only deadly in the hands of a pro, which you aren't. Or atleast, only his full potential is. I'm very confident it doesn't take an entire minute to charge his Nuetral B, either.

It takes about 3-5 seconds. I haven't really timed it, but it's just enough recharge time so that it can't be easily spammed.

12 seconds from firing to full chage.
i've timed it cause a friend used ROB a lot so i had to figure out every counter and weakness.

Back