Characters you suck with

won't work. cool down from his Dash attack is to much to start any combo that doesn't use a smash right after.

Dash-A to U-smash to N-air finished off with a D-air is a good effective combo.

Hmmm... I hit it off once, but I guess I just got lucky then. I'm afraid I don't use Olimar anywhere near enough to know how to use like someone who mains him. Maybe you could ditto with me sometime, so that you could show me some combos? I like using Olimar for fun matches, so getting better with him might make him even more fun :D.

well i can't for a few days but eventually we can have a few

to get back on topic: i suck with Peach so badly i can barely fight a level one

I can help you out with a Peach, a bit, if you want. I use to be main her, but lost about 60% of my skills with her (from not using her forever). I can still beat level 9's with her, though, just not any decent human player.

BTW did you know that Peach can summon Beam Swords, Mr. Saturns, and Bob-ombs? Her Down B not only summons the turnip, but can randomly pull out one of those three items. I was VERY surprised when I first found that out.

i don't like peach which is why i suck with her. i never use her.

and i hate that ability. if i have items off, her and ddd still get items. that should be turned off with items.

I love peach She has alot of chain combos

When i USED 2 play brawl i Sucked with Olimar! =[ i hate him.........

Ya... I didn't even really like it when I used it. The only one that was worth pulling out was the Bob-omb, since your opponent could end up getting the Beam Sword / Mr. Saturn and using it against you. Also, it takes forever (or you get really lucky) to pull up something other than a turnip.

On a side note: Are there any good Mr. G & W users on this forum? I wouldn't mind improving him a bit.

Edit: You HATE Olimar!!! How can you hate a 2 foot tall man that can knock out like a 6+ foot Gorilla (DK) with ease!?!

Last edited:
Hes just not my fighting style

Yea Peach must spamm her B 2 pull out a Sword "same with alot others like King DDD"

Hey i kno a few good game @ watches on this site who kick @$$!

Wuwi " DOes not go on here often"
Hickz "i dont kno if he still goes on here"
Marth101

I'm friends with Wuwi, I'll see if he'd be willing to train me. Also, my rl friend mains Mr. G & W, so I'll just get him to come over some time.

I can't use G&W eiather hes just so odd he moves wierd only has one good move D-air that I know of.There is this awsome video montage of it on the pokeforum that some of us go to.He killed at I think 20-30%.

Last edited:
Yyy, you're so clueless... G&W is top tier, perhaps the only BAD move he has is his F-tilt. Every single other move actually has good use... although his Side B isn't very good either. Basically, all but 2 of his moves have a good use. He has tons of knockback power, and he's also relatively fast for all that knockback. Not to mention his insane recovery, his abundant approaches, and one of the best spacers in the game, D-tilt.

In short, I'm also not very good with G&W. I'll agree with you on only the fact that his playstyle is very unique. That doesn't make him suck though, far from it really.

I just know he has one good move I never said that he has no good moves.Just I know that move is good I don't use him so I don't know if he has any other good moves.

Ohh really I see editing my post good job you are putting words in my mouth that never came out.

Check the post yourself, lmfao. You clearly said that. You're so incredibly clueless, Yyy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back