Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

charity

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kaylzy99, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Kaylzy99

Kaylzy99 WiiChat Member

Has you ever done anything to help a charity or held your own fundraising event? I haven’t, but I’m thinking of holding a fundraising event so that I can give money to a well known charity. Anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

I’ve never really thought about fundraising until I went onto www.gnation.co.uk to enter a competition. I was bored so I read through most of the site, fundraising is actually quite interesting now, in my opinion anyways.

xx

2. Wii_Smurf

Wii_Smurf No.1 Smurf

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hope about you don't give your money away and buy a couple of games ^^
    Im sorry, Im not one for Charity events. Theres too many nowadays

3. considering my job, we're constantly doing charity events and donations/benefits.

we do dinners for cops who died in the line of duty to support their families, we do the NYPD/FDNY fights that always help out with equipment ect.

its a good feeling knowing that youre contributing to someone elses time of need other than being selfish and thinking of yourself.

4. Stallyon

Stallyon Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50

Wii Friend Code: 2207-7954-7144-9623
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    I give money each month to maintain the upkeep and maintenance of a science classroom for young children in Nepal that was destroyed in the tsunami a couple of years ago.

i also raise money each month by playing poker - the money raised goes towards providing a better life for sick and underpriviledged children in the UK and foreign countries