Chat on wii!

wii7036

wiisupernerd
Sep 12, 2007
Hillsborough
Wii Online Code
1147-8411-9710-7036
Hi, just let me say, i do not want to close this site down. i just need a positive imput on a chat room on the wii. i sent nintendo to ask about putting a chat room on the wii menu. please send to nintendo and/or post here. i personaly want one. i know some of you want it too, so please help this cause.

Thats what the PC and IRC is for.

I really wouldn't want to chat on the wii. It is a gaming system.

no! a video game console is fer playing video games, if we add all those gimmicks then we'll become nintendo version of ps3, before you know it we'll be like ps3, trying to send emails to jusus, cook a burrito and other gimmiks we dont need

No No, Thats The Point Of A Discussion, You Get Opinions From Others, Im Not Trying To Take Your Idea Away, Im Just Saying I Wouldnt Like It

Umm...why are people always against headsets? In my honest opinion it is flat-out ridiculous that people don't want them. I mean seriously, Nintendo, if they make one, will never allow you to talk to randoms. It'll just be your friends. And, if you don't want to talk to your friends currently...take off your headset and don't...

And your second point is "I would rather just use the pc or talk on the phone, it's easier."
Well, that's just a false statement. If the wii were to use bluetooth headsets it would just be cutting out the middle man and be no way difficult. It would actually, and this is the kicker, be easier ....really? Easier?

Yuuup

nintendo sent me a letter saying they are not coming out with a chat room like i described. i think this means they will come out with one, just not one like i said. please p.m. me if you want to be in this petition. thanks wii7036

Back