chatting on wii

can y ou tell me how to do that i just bought mine tonite

Once you hook your Wii up to the Internet, you should be able to locate your Wii number.
On the Wii Menu, look to the bottom left of your screen, and you should a Message icon. Click it.
Once you're there, click on the second circle (with the note and pen) that's towards the bottom right of your screen.

Locate your address book, and your friend code should be the first thing that pops up.
Then write it down, and look around for someone to give you their friend code, (you also have to give that person your friend code).

On that address book, flip the page and click on a blank space. (any blank space) and fill in his/her friend code.
After a few moments, the Wii will check to see if you both have added each other. Once that happens, you'll both be able to send messages.
To send messages, simply click that person's name (the difference is, if that person hasn't added you yet, their name will be a light gray. If they added you, it will be black) and you should be able to see how to send them a message from there.

It's really simple, lol.

can you send me a msg i wanna see if it works mine is 3242835211963006

As mentioned above you can add someone's Wii code to message each other (I do it all the time) OR you can buy Wii Speak (which comes with wii speak channel)
and audio chat with either 1 or 3 people at the same time and you can send audio messages to anyone you added on you're wii message board who also has wii speak.

I didn't know that this is possible. Good thing I signed up in this forum. Thanks for the info.

I've been using my Wii for months now and I didn't know this is possible. I better try it now. :yesnod:

I'm completely bored and need lots of friends. I need friends who don't mind sending me a message via Wii at least once a day. I just need someone to talk to. I'll send anyone messages who just seem bored and want to talk too. I hate being bored, please be my friend. :(

Last edited:
Back