Chatting

RedHed102

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0195-4995-4292-9354
Hey guys, this has probably been talked about previously, but is their any talk about some way of chatting with friends with a headset or something?

yeah there has, but its not avalable yet i dont think, ive seen a thred before, but aparently you cant talk to any one whose friend code u dont have?

The top guy of nintendo in the us stated that he wouldnt be surprised if there was gonna be a headset for the wii

sillyhott said:
girl- sorry i dont know about this stuff lol i just wanna find people to add on my wii ...

yeah you should have done that in the wii code section, but ill give u my wii code if u want, well its in my sig, whats yours? ill add you :)

ok ok sorry.. i just clicked a link it brought me here didnt know i had options-ne ways delta i added u

Yeah yeah. Well, I haven't really heard about the headset yet. :O But yeah, you can message your friends by adding these numbers (aka, friend codes).

No headset yet. Everyone is hoping for one.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah yeah. Well, I haven't really heard about the headset yet. :O But yeah, you can message your friends by adding these numbers (aka, friend codes).

No headset yet. Everyone is hoping for one.

i would get one, if it ever comes out, when i get like MOH or somthing like that, it would be good for a team, like to comunicate, comunicating is good :yesnod:

Yeah. Hahah, the only problem for me.. Is that I'm shy over the mic. xD! Yeah, I wouldn't even talk to my friends I know IRL. They're like "Steph! Use your mic, pleaseeee?" So yeah, I don't know.. I'd probably by the headset, and not use it. Just in case if I did decide to use it!

Back