Cheak Mii Out Channel

zfichisal

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
1451-2475-8544-3513
Has any one used it yet? How is it? is it worth downloading?

WORTH every Penny, i mean that. lol

anyway question for USA peopl what is the second competition you got?

daviduk200 said:
anyway question for USA peopl what is the second competition you got?

its a pilgrim competition. Basically you just make a Mii that looks like a pilgrim...

well good job uk didnt get that one, i have no idea what they look like lol, mst UK people wont,

i think ours is better though, we have to make a Hip Hop Legend

Yes download it. It's free and it's for your wii....and it's pretty good!

Btw, who here is making a mii for the US pilgrim comp....I'll vote for you!!!

im not, :( we dont have that comp, but hey change ure region to UK and vote for my Fergie in the UK hip hop legends comp

daviduk200 said:
im not, :( we dont have that comp, but hey change ure region to UK and vote for my Fergie in the UK hip hop legends comp

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll PM you once i vote for it. When does your comp. end?

lol u beign serious? lol

well it only started yesterday i think, so Friday i think

daviduk200 said:
lol u beign serious? lol

well it only started yesterday i think, so Friday i think

Alright then, i have a lot of time to do this. Roughly a week. So it will most likely get done. I'll PM you when i vote. Nd BTW, do you have MOH heroes 2 ?

I got it today, and I have no clue what to do. All I see is the Mario Contest and the Pilgrim one. Lol, >_> I'm no good when it comes to making Miis. xD But, I guess it is worth it.

daviduk200 said:
npe not out here until 30th

ooooo ok. Well are you going to get it? And btw, i' about to go online with moh so if i dont respond its because im in the middle of a gaem but i'll be on for a couple hours so im still here.

hell yeah im getting it soon after launch, i do nt get paid till 1st of December

Back