cheap batteries

LyricistSoldier

|Losing Faith Nintendo|
Dec 20, 2006
Throwin it up for the big SD.
for those like me that havnt jumped to chargable batts yet

just a tip tho i'm shure many have figured it out that leave near it.. Target in my san diego area has dollar bins at the front of the store.. they sell 4 packs of AA for a $1

so yea until u get those rechargables
cant argue with cheap right

You CAN argue with cheap if it doesn't deliver results. $1 4-packs are most likely not alkaline batteries, so they won't last long. You'll end up replacing them way too often.

Get some solid Ni-MH rechargeable batteries and save yourself some money. Costco in Canada sells a charger and 4 batteries for $20.

Home Depot sells 36 AA packs for about $12 near me and that is the best Energizer batteries made.

the ones i'm talking of at target are acutally panasonic.. and are i beleive (pree darn shure) are the same ones that came with our wiis? yea they are, may be slight difference but nothing thats going to jack your mote

i dont think anyone wants to get too carried away with their battery choice.. i mean your only going to get so much performance out of the mote itself. And yea as long as you are using alkaline which ive never seen anything different than those in an average "get everything mart" you should be fine.

but ha nice. i'm going to get some rechargables at costco
thnx for the tip mate :yesnod:

Just make sure to avoid batteries marked "Heavy Duty" and "Super Heavy Duty." Panasonic makes both alkaline and these. They sell them here in Canada at Dollar Stores. Heavy Duty batteries are prone to leaking and should be avoided!

i bought the costo duracell rechargable they sell, 6 aa and 2 aaa 2400mha and a 15min charger $30

or this
JOYTECH-Power-1.jpg
http://www.mywii.com.au/AccessoryDetail.aspx?id=8

Back