Cheapest Place for Wii Accessories

marcush24

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Sheffield, UK
Wii Online Code
8925-8109-8028-2058
Hey there!

Where is the cheapest place to buy Wii accessories?

I am after another controller and Nunchuk, but I dont want to be spending loads! lol I am in the UK so its difficult to get cheap ones! Thanks!

I don't think you will find a place that will sell accessories for a cheaper price, considering the Wii just came out. You are probably going to have to pay full price, sorry.

nsdcx121 said:
I don't think you will find a place that will sell accessories for a cheaper price, considering the Wii just came out. You are probably going to have to pay full price, sorry.

Better question: where to even get these accessories. accessories are just as hard to find as the console itself - for me at least.

If you're going for cheap, the third party accessories will still go cheaper than the Nintendo Brand. I don't know what if any plans for third party wii-motes/nun-chucks are at this point. I'd certainly like to pay less than $60.00 for a 3rd and 4th set...especially since I don't have 4 consistent gamers playing together very often, but for guests, it would be nice to have the extras without investing $120.00

Game in the UK have made most things for the wii (or have them lined up). I am waiting for a Gameware SCART cable..out next week and a saving of £7 over the nintendo one. The only thing they havent got sorted yet are 3rd partyy controllers..they will come..bear with them

ericlewis91 said:
WALMART! then make best buy match the price and they beat it by 10%

But Walmart in Canafda is a hell of a long way from the UK....think the air fare might make it the most expensive Wii in the galaxy.... ;)

Back