Status
Not open for further replies.

LLBChamp

tha champ of vg's
Dec 11, 2006
phoenix
Wii Online Code
2225-1835-1232-9988
look i dont care who you are but if you use a guides to beat games your a cheater a freakin cheater.:yesnod: i never, yeah you heard me NEVER use guides i dont use cheat codes in any way or fashion if the game is too hard i try harder in fact i dont even play my games on easy or medium, hard is the way to go its more of a challenge and games last longer. i know its my opinion and i should shut up but go to hell have you played lets say gta without using a gun cheat or money code its much harder and more fun you have to work to get ahead. look if your the guy out there who beat TP with the S GUIDE you suck. cuz i didnt use it hence i AM BETTER than you.:ciappa: im sorry if it sounds like im talkin crap. well wait get my wii number and in about a month ill kick your a** in sum madden or what ever else im complaining that you need to cheat to win not ever1 but alot of you why cant you play a game like its sopposse to be played.

LLBChamp said:
look i dont care who you are but if you use a guides to beat games your a cheater a freakin cheater.:yesnod: i never, yeah you heard me NEVER use guides i dont use cheat codes in any way or fashion if the game is too hard i try harder in fact i dont even play my games on easy or medium, hard is the way to go its more of a challenge and games last longer. i know its my opinion and i should shut up but go to hell have you played lets say gta without using a gun cheat or money code its much harder and more fun you have to work to get ahead. look if your the guy out there who beat TP with the S GUIDE you suck. cuz i didnt use it hence i AM BETTER than you.:ciappa: im sorry if it sounds like im talkin crap. well wait get my wii number and in about a month ill kick your a** in sum madden or what ever else im complaining that you need to cheat to win not ever1 but alot of you why cant you play a game like its sopposse to be played.

Get your fire extinguishers, we gonna have some flames to put out :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back