Cheaters!!!!!!

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
I was just now playing online and it was starting like an ordinary match with the intoduction and then i noticed all his players were captains!! How the hell did he do that he had mario, yoshi, bowser and Dk on his team..

:lol: how did you know......

no really, i want to beat them....... whats is the person's username

Oh great....is there anything Nintendo can do about it?

software patch to help detect it and not let you go online with it?

Hopefully, but probably not anytime soon. Playing your friends instead of total strangers, which seems to be the way Nintendo wants it anyway, can atleast help out for now.

hahahhahaah man that sucks I would hate to go up against something like that, how much did you lose by?

tank said:
Oh great....is there anything Nintendo can do about it?

Well, you can contact Nintendo by sending them an e-mail. I think it is [email protected] . I sent them an e-mail before and they replied me the next day so they actually read the stuff you send them.

EDIT: Here is a form, that should be easier.

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
I was just now playing online and it was starting like an ordinary match with the intoduction and then i noticed all his players were captains!! How the hell did he do that he had mario, yoshi, bowser and Dk on his team..

sweet..wat was his/her mii's name?

but i wouldn't say that's an unbeatable team cuz they cant shoot well. they have have skillsshot, they have megashot and u cant always get them since ur oppenent is not stupid to let u do them. so u should of beaten him. it would've been an easier win than facing a noob.

COLDshiver said:
Now with the new update, it disables Actionreplay :(:

Why is that bad? do you want to play cheaters online?

or ARE YOU A CHEATER?!?!?!:mad5:

EDIT: I too just sent an email to Nintendo about my concerns with cheaters online.

Back