Cheaters

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
i've officially had my first experience with these cheaters. i played a match with a guy named "[pc] yoshi." as his name states, he used yoshi against me. the beginning of the game seemed normal, until i started to realize he would do yoshi's egg roll without me EVER hitting him! once i started to recognize this, i paid close attention to the items he was getting. not ONCE did he actually get the yoshi icon from me--not once! and he used the egg roll A LOT throughout the game--at least 4 times each match. i'm sorry, but i had to disconnect. i'll be damned if i'm gonna let someone walk--no, roll--all over me using a cheat. not fair, and i'm not standing for it.

it wouldnt even be fun to hack and crush someone every match. whats the point

Thats how many times i usually use egg roll. did he shoot alot to get items, as yoshis special move is one of those which isnt considered very good and is gotten more often than ones considered better...like Petey's. btw, ill add you to my friends in strikers. im pretty good :3

no, i'm quite sure he hacked the game. i paid very close attention to his item list, and while he was getting things like green shells and banana peels, he wasn't getting yoshi's icon. he hacked the game.

dodabird said:
i've officially had my first experience with these cheaters. i played a match with a guy named "[pc] yoshi." as his name states, he used yoshi against me. the beginning of the game seemed normal, until i started to realize he would do yoshi's egg roll without me EVER hitting him! once i started to recognize this, i paid close attention to the items he was getting. not ONCE did he actually get the yoshi icon from me--not once! and he used the egg roll A LOT throughout the game--at least 4 times each match. i'm sorry, but i had to disconnect. i'll be damned if i'm gonna let someone walk--no, roll--all over me using a cheat. not fair, and i'm not standing for it.

I had the same happening to me. I don't remember the guys' name but he used Bowser Jr, he used the sonic scream like 4-5 times a round without actually getting one.

dodabird said:
no, i'm quite sure he hacked the game. i paid very close attention to his item list, and while he was getting things like green shells and banana peels, he wasn't getting yoshi's icon. he hacked the game.

IMPOSSIBLE! Unless he has....Drive doctor... =0

Similar to me but he was Mario and spent 90% of the match as mega mario and only ever got banana peels, I made a thread of it before also.

unska said:
I had the same happening to me. I don't remember the guys' name but he used Bowser Jr, he used the sonic scream like 4-5 times a round without actually getting one.
that happened to me too but i still beat him. good hacker bad player.

lol. Ive played pc yoshi too. It was a long time ago, but I remeber him doing his egg roll into a quick mid ct chip. Ididnt know how to counter it then, but I sure do now. A lot of people had problems beating him too, but Warwick's a really good player too.

pc yoshi is a very good player, and does not cheat
there are many ways for someone to get items.

Zzz said:
pc yoshi is a very good player, and does not cheat
there are many ways for someone to get items.
pc yoshi kept doing yoshi's roll without ever actually getting the powerup. he may be a good player, but he's a cheater.

Back