Cheating

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
This may seem weird but have any of you encountered any cheaters in this game?

I am not talking about big hits or hammer bros but the real cheaters, those who spawn the captains super ability all the time, and every shot they take goes in.

You may say it sounds stupid but once you play one of them you will relize that it is really unnatural.

Ever played one?

I dont know if it was cheating more of a glitch but when someone mega striked the first ball was really small and I could hardly see it.

Brady280 said:
I dont know if it was cheating more of a glitch but when someone mega striked the first ball was really small and I could hardly see it.
A guy I faced spent 90% of the series in the mega mario mode.

Even when he had no power ups he morphed into mega mario.

maybe it's that "power saves" thing...

someone here said that they faced someone who had all captains once... i can't remember when it was or who said it.

if the power saves works online, it's gonna ruin the whole online gaming experience, imo

all the captains at once! never encounterd anything like that before! yeh cpt mcloud i've played people who have most shots go in when they shouldnt have, but i've been playin and lots of my shots have gone in when they shouldnt have to! i think with shots like that it just comes down to luck.
also, i've had that super mario thing happen to me too, heres a hint get a drybones or toad and time it perfectly to steal the boy from super mario, he falls over but be careful not to get squashed!

Nope, I've never faced one. Heard of them though. And someone here said they did it.

I don't think that I have ever faced something as major as that, but then again, I have not played the game in a while. :)

Capt.Fire

The guy I faced ^^

But it was seriously odd, he kept getting bananas as an item, even when he didnt have an item, mega mario time. The shot's couldnt be that lucky, 11 shots in a row at one point in the match.

If we remember names we could write them down just to warn people, if we do play one of those people, disconnect at any point. They cheat so we dont have to play them.

I dont want a list, I want nintendo to solve this lol ;)

Never encountered anything like that. Maybe yesterday a guy that used birdo to shoot white balls and they all hit. When I did the same they went off.

you know for the 4 star rating at the beginning? well have you ever played with 4-star quality? if so, how many times? i think i have bad connection, i only get 3 and sometimes 2 or 1.

cheating in a game like this isn't a simple thing to do. Did you ever think about how these people possibly did this. I mean, in some games the game just comes with cheats in the code, but in multi player I'm sure they wouldn't allow so they'd have to download some type of code off the internet which you can't do because the Wii isn't setup like that.

Mingus said:
cheating in a game like this isn't a simple thing to do. Did you ever think about how these people possibly did this. I mean, in some games the game just comes with cheats in the code, but in multi player I'm sure they wouldn't allow so they'd have to download some type of code off the internet which you can't do because the Wii isn't setup like that.

Yeah, somehow some people manage it.

andrewguy said:
you know for the 4 star rating at the beginning? well have you ever played with 4-star quality? if so, how many times? i think i have bad connection, i only get 3 and sometimes 2 or 1.

First off, WHY THE HUGE FONT?!? Man, that is annoying.

And second, yeah, you have a bad connection or something. Almost every time I see a 4 star connection.

Back