Cheating

jhathaway said:
no no no no no ... you can't have your cake and eat it to!!!
your argument before was that if somebody can learn a new way to score goals, good for them, and its your responsibilty to learn this new way if you want to be able to beat them. so if you reaaaaally wanted you could learn to hack the game and beat them too ... so you can't whine about someone who's able to BEAT YOU by being a cheap, but be okay with the cheap moves (i.e. teleports, jumping over the goalie, etc.) that you use to beat someone else. cheating is cheating, people are exploiting these moves that were put in the game to score lame-ass goals, just as hackers can exploit the way the game can be hacked for their benefit.

seriously, the majority of people i've played use these moves maybe 1-3 goals a game which i can live with because it's still gonna be a close competitive game with real skill.

anyways i don't want to get into another pissing match with you, but c'mon dude ... you can't be on both sides of the fence
u dont understand im not on both sides of the fence im saying tricks can be stopped, which i know all counters for almost all tricks, and hacking that creates complete impossiblity to win for the opponent is downright cheating. how do u stop a megastrike if it is all lagy from someone's hacking? u cant thats y its cheating. tricks can be stopped, hacking cannot be stopped.

Warwick said:
u dont understand im not on both sides of the fence im saying tricks can be stopped, which i know all counters for almost all tricks, and hacking that creates complete impossiblity to win for the opponent is downright cheating. how do u stop a megastrike if it is all lagy from someone's hacking? u cant thats y its cheating. tricks can be stopped, hacking cannot be stopped.

ok i can somewhat see your point ... but you did try to argue before that if anyone can find a new way to win at the game, if you want to beat them, you'll have to find a way to learn the new way as well ... so you can see how your being somewhat hypocritical when it comes to you getting beat at the game.

"which i know all counters for almost all tricks"

why do you have to come off as such a cocky jac%a$$ ... we've all heard many a time before how good you are at the game (albeit by using lame methods) ... can't you just add to the discussion without all the "i am so great at this game"

sorry to come off as harsh but i know others who are sick of this too

I played someone who after 8 seconds with no goals, won the game somehow.

Curse you hackers.:mad5:

I played the other day where The game froze when he shot mega strike for like 10 seconds and then it skipped to the screen where it shows the score

6-0

jhathaway said:
ok i can somewhat see your point ... but you did try to argue before that if anyone can find a new way to win at the game, if you want to beat them, you'll have to find a way to learn the new way as well ... so you can see how your being somewhat hypocritical when it comes to you getting beat at the game.

"which i know all counters for almost all tricks"

why do you have to come off as such a cocky jac%a$$ ... we've all heard many a time before how good you are at the game (albeit by using lame methods) ... can't you just add to the discussion without all the "i am so great at this game"

sorry to come off as harsh but i know others who are sick of this too
u wanna know what people are sick of? u constantly talking **** to me, our arguement is over im not attacking u but u insist in causing trouble. and i said i know most counters to show that tricks can be stopped not to say im better so shutup with ur stupid bullshit and go away.

Rapidkirby said:
People please, let's not start an argument here.
im not trying to start an arguement, wherever i go it seems he has some new stupid thing to say to me and its really annoying when people dont shutup.

I got yer back Warwick... You are one of the best players I've ever encountered, and your not that cocky at all. Dont let a noob that doesnt kno how to play ruin yer day. There's more complainers than competitors in this game.

This is how it works: when people do moves you've never seen....copy and learn how to do them , virtually everyone I play in ranked is catchin on to these tricks, unless, they have no learning abilities whatsoever. The key is practice makes better.

King Lain said:
I got yer back Warwick... You are one of the best players I've ever encountered, and your not that cocky at all. Dont let a noob that doesnt kno how to play ruin yer day. There's more complainers than competitors in this game.

This is how it works: when people do moves you've never seen....copy and learn how to do them , virtually everyone I play in ranked is catchin on to these tricks, unless, they have no learning abilities whatsoever. The key is practice makes better.

whoa there warwick, just telling it like it is, and you have to go and start swearing and attacking me ... well fine then
this isn't the only example of you being cocky ... numerous times in smash bros topics you constantly have to tell us how unbeatable you were at melee, and then how fast and easy metroid was for you etc. seriously i've talked to lots of people on this site who are sick of you talking out your ass.
just shut up already

and is king lain your boyfriend ... do you both play mario strikers together in the nude ... i'm not a noob by any means, ive had my wii since last december, and i can hold my own while playing most games (see warwick ... you can state you can play games with out coming off as a complete cocky jerk)

whatever ... i'm not responding to anymore of you immature little posts

jhathaway said:
whoa there warwick, just telling it like it is, and you have to go and start swearing and attacking me ... well fine then
this isn't the only example of you being cocky ... numerous times in smash bros topics you constantly have to tell us how unbeatable you were at melee, and then how fast and easy metroid was for you etc. seriously i've talked to lots of people on this site who are sick of you talking out your ass.
just shut up already

and is king lain your boyfriend ... do you both play mario strikers together in the nude ... i'm not a noob by any means, ive had my wii since last december, and i can hold my own while playing most games (see warwick ... you can state you can play games with out coming off as a complete cocky jerk)

whatever ... i'm not responding to anymore of you immature little posts
what the hell are u talking about i have never posted in a smash bros topic and i certainly would not say im unbeatable cause i suck at smashbros melee ive never even owned a smash bros game before the only time i have ever played it was at a friend's house. as for metroid ive never played metriod before so u must be crazy. u constantly stalk me and attack me like im ur mortal enemy or something. ive done nothing to u so why?

MY FINAL QUESTION IS WHO DO U THINK I AM? IVE NEVER EVEN SEE U BEFORE THE INCIDENT ABOUT TRICKS SO WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS FROM????

Last edited:
Now yer talking cheese about me Noob???? Guess what I'm callin you out... mr I hold my own- Cheesy Noob Sandwich Face. And not just any challenge...I want to face you in the nude!!!!lol ---kidding. That was pretty funny though. Dont go stalkin me now. I know you must have a crush on Warwick. Following him around, posting behind him, secretly wanting him to notice you, as a great gamer. lol. But I will face you If you want, FC is in the sig. iF NOT i WILL CONSIDER YOU A CHICKEN. FC is in the sig

Back