Check Mii Out Coming....

el-zilcho said:
well has anyone yet got proof this is being released in europe today

ive seen info on it that doesnt state anywhere that it isnt but nowhere have i seen it confirmed for EU

Ive already posted proof it isnt being released in europe today bottom of page 2.

el-zilcho said:
unfortunately , madbeans right

take a look at this brits

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175289
Thanks for that article, answered a ton of questions. I remember somebody asking a while ago if you could take the Mii's from the Check Mii Out Channel and put them in you Mii Plaza...well it's true. Nice job Nintendo. :thumbsup:

Desperatly awaiting the channel to be released, what time do you think they mean in the evening, 6:00, 7:00?

EDIT:
CVG said:
"Players have a variety of ways to search for specific Miis, including by the name of its creator or by a number specific to each Mii. Once users have found that "special Mii," they can even tag their favourites or import them to their own Wii systems."

Disappointing, although I guess that link confirms that US is getting it today?

I expect it at 6:00, isn't that the start of the 'evening'?

I am excited for this channel but im really excited for is the explosion of wi-fi games that are coming out this week at least according to wiki they are but wiki isn't always accurate too bad im too dang poor to buy any new wii games right now ill probably try and go rent them.

Screw that man im gonna take rage at nintendo always dissing us brits becaus we are smaller so they have less interest in us, it just Pisses me off, thats why we get games last, because america is more important because they see more proffits from there population

Its 11:20am and i checked my messages and the wii shop channel and didnt get it yet.. im thinking we'll get it around in the afternoon or evening today.

Back