Check Mii Out just announced

dakuda

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Popularity channel has a name. No specific release date mentioned.

yeah I just saw that on E3. I love the wii lol, but all these games are making my head spin, I like the new games, and stuff, but it's the wait that's driving me batty lol.

It's the voting channel, and the Mii Channel combined, they said their going to have contests and stuff, and whoever has some of the bests miis, I guess you get free Nintendo stuff. That's what that guy said.

Great news, I am watching E3 now, Nintendo's going to be rolling out promotions and stuff where you have to create a certain celebrity in the mii channel and nominate it in the check mii out channel. Guess there is going to be a whole variety of competitions and stuff.
Sounds good

RivalDestiny said:
Sweetness...I hope they award things like wii points for whoever wins.

That would be awesome!

I hope sometime in E3 they announce a release date

I remember back in April, they said something about a Mii Popularity Channel and here it is. I wish they had a release date for us, then we would be waiting on our knees. I expect good things from this channel and I hope it's better than Everybody Votes Channel, that was bad.

this sounds cool but i wish they would anounce a demo,music,video,movie, or some other channel, even a feature like sony's ''home''....

Eh sounds like it's another useless channel, but if it makes it easy to win prizes once in awhile it couldn't be bad.

Common Nintendo, you could have demo channel!

Is that so much to ask?

sithmagician said:
this sounds cool but i wish they would anounce a demo,music,video,movie, or some other channel, even a feature like sony's ''home''....

Exactly what I was hoping ...miimusic.com is actually a good alternative though.

Back