Check out my baby ^^

nice cars people and about that nissan car its modded its a mistubishi but still get it its awsome car.

MRCOOLGH said:
nice cars people and about that nissan car its modded its a mistubishi but still get it its awsome car.

why the fawk wud he lable it as NISSAN THEN

it dont make any since!

afte ri get my loan i will bring mah mechanic to look at it n c what he says it is

but ya im still get it if it for sel or something like or a SC400 baby

l7cx1Cl said:
why the fawk wud he lable it as NISSAN THEN

it dont make any since!

afte ri get my loan i will bring mah mechanic to look at it n c what he says it is

but ya im still get it if it for sel or something like or a SC400 baby

Dude.

It's a Mitsubishi. Period. It's great you like it but it's NOT a 300ZX (see the 2.4L 4 banger?). I explained he simply indicated the paint as an OEM Nissan color.

Last edited:
lol @ this thread continuing...its a modded eclipse..nothing fancy..i see them all the time here..Nissan exclusive paint on a Mitsubishi, end of discussion :lol:

I'd like to end the thread for the sake of the English language. :lol:

I honestly view a stock supercar much more highly than a modded grocery-getter.

Brawny said:
I'd like to end the thread for the sake of the English language. :lol:

I honestly view a stock supercar much more highly than a modded grocery-getter.

lol but then again..it would be funny picking up groceries in a stock supercar, because theres nowhere to race anyway

oxhaker said:
awww so cute
heres my dads (its not his car.....but it looks like his(he has a 2007 atomic orange c6))

AO is a neat color - reminds me of some of the ol' school hotrod oranges.

A buddy of mine did a custom Candy Orange C5 Vert that is amazing (nothing less than you'd expect from a high end paintjob).

The lastest C6 with the LS3 is a hell of a bargin for that level of features and performance.

Jay588 said:
lol but then again..it would be funny picking up groceries in a stock supercar, because theres nowhere to race anyway

We picked up Thankgiving supplies in my Supra one year - it may have been the highest mix of grocery volume and horsepower ever assembled :lol:

I'd still prefer a motorcycle over all... HP:weight ratio = ungodly. And it sips gas too!

Or I could go nerdy on all your asses and build me a solar car.

[DT] said:
We picked up Thankgiving supplies in my Supra one year - it may have been the highest mix of grocery volume and horsepower ever assembled :lol:
lol would it have hurt to have picked them up in an american car for an american holiday?:lol: what color is your supra? let me guess....Fire Red

Brawny said:
I'd still prefer a motorcycle over all... HP:weight ratio = ungodly. And it sips gas too!

Been there, done that.

I prefer foul weather protection, my wife safely next to me where we can talk, stereo, A/C, and most of all, that little extra bit of safety :)

Jay588 said:
lol would it have hurt to have picked them up in an american car for an american holiday?:lol: what color is your supra? let me guess....Fire Red

Hahaha, that's pretty funny, never thought about that. Er, I was on my Japanese kick at the time. The other car was German, not much better :lol:

It was Graphite Grey Pearl.

oxhaker said:
awww so cute

heres my dads (its not his car.....but it looks like his(he has a 2007 atomic orange c6))
DSCN4340%20(2).JPG

One of my friends has the same color but it's a z06.

Why didn't your dad get a z06?

[DT] said:
Hahaha, that's pretty funny, never thought about that. Er, I was on my Japanese kick at the time. The other car was German, not much better :lol:

nice..i am thinking about going into body detailing, i am an airbrush artist and alot of people have requested me paint their bikes gastanks, there is a shop close by and they may be willing to take me under their wing

Last edited:
Back