Check out what I found!

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I was rummage sale shopping today and once again I found a gem. My girlfriend and I bought a Sega Genesis still in the box, original packaging and the pack in Sonic 2 game. This system is as clean as my Wii!

Then we went to some hillbilly's house and bought a Super Mario cup dispenser. How cool eh?

dixie.jpg

46b1_1.JPG

Those aren't the real pictures of them but that's exactly what I found.

$25 for the Sega, with the original Sonic 2 pack in, Mrs. Pacman, Looney Toons, and Sonic 3D Blast. All of them have their original boxes and manuals.

$1 for the dispenser, that was a diamond in the rough. I'm so glad I found it! :)

Its a ok find

Comadore VIC 20 with 50 games (manic miner was one of them)£5
Dreamcast with 10 games (some where copys) £5 (sold for £20)

Prinny, you probably could have sold the Dreamcast and games for more. Unless you already have one, I would have tried to. I bought my Dreamcast for about 12 dollars, came with a 1 controller, vmu, and seven games.

You found some cheap things there none the less.

sherwood3570 said:
Prinny, you probably could have sold the Dreamcast and games for more. Unless you already have one, I would have tried to. I bought my Dreamcast for about 12 dollars, came with a 1 controller, vmu, and seven games.

You found some cheap things there none the less.

No I couldnt
As I said most where copys (about 6 where)
And the rest where bargin bin fodder (yuk millionaire)

I was almost impressed, I was expecting an original Sega, not the replacement!! Still looks in good condition though!

Marc said:
I was almost impressed, I was expecting an original Sega, not the replacement!! Still looks in good condition though!
What do you mean, "original Sega"?
Sega is a company, not a system. Do you mean the Master System? The Genesis I? The Genesis II? III?

My god the Wii owns... said:
What do you mean, "original Sega"?
Sega is a company, not a system. Do you mean the Master System? The Genesis I? The Genesis II? III?
heh u must young cause back then the sega was a console going up against nintendo.....then later ps1.....guess who loss

the first genesis.......the square looking one in the first post

topic: good find.....willing to sell it.....to me?

Back