Check your local terget!

Remax Realtor

Banned
Nov 19, 2006
Most of my local targets got ps3's in today. I picked up a 20gb. It was the last one. I would keep checking throughout the week as well. They might get more in.

Who cares?!

Remax Realtor said:
Most of my local targets got ps3's in today. I picked up a 20gb. It was the last one. I would keep checking throughout the week as well. They might get more in.
were there wii's, because you know thats all people really care about i mean this is wiichat.com! I called my target yesterday asking about wii's and they said we wont get any till mid december or later. I HATE TARGET! but i love best buy...and every other place.:p

i just realized i mispelled target. Im from the metro detroit area, but from what I heard is targets across the country got ps3's.

Cap'n Crunch- I dont know if you realized this, but its a ps3 section. Thats why I posted it. To answer your question, there were no wii's. I need to find some controllers though. Stupid me only bought one extra on launch day. They had a bunch sitting there. I could have made quite a bit of money on ebay.

Yah since I work for UPS, the driver tells me every day he delivers a few boxes of PS3s to Target. He got some in today or yesterday, i forgot when. He told me i need to hurry and sell my unopened PS3 20g and buy a 60 when I can get ahold of a second.

yah your right about the Wii controllers. hard as hell to get ahold of, I ran into a friend a BB today and he said his Walmart got a gang of em in today so I went right over and bought 4 sets and put em up on Ebay. I love making money so I can get all my Wii stuff for free in the end! WOO, love Ebay!

Back