Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Check your local terget!

Discussion in 'Playstation Consoles' started by Remax Realtor, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Remax Realtor

Remax Realtor Banned

Most of my local targets got ps3's in today. I picked up a 20gb. It was the last one. I would keep checking throughout the week as well. They might get more in.

2. intekmdma

intekmdma Add me and i'll add you!

Wii Friend Code: 0938-8888-9063-3805
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    what part of the USA are you from?

3. Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch WiiChat Member

Who cares?!

were there wii's, because you know thats all people really care about i mean this is wiichat.com! I called my target yesterday asking about wii's and they said we wont get any till mid december or later. I HATE TARGET! but i love best buy...and every other place.:p

4. Remax Realtor

Remax Realtor Banned

i just realized i mispelled target. Im from the metro detroit area, but from what I heard is targets across the country got ps3's.

Cap'n Crunch- I dont know if you realized this, but its a ps3 section. Thats why I posted it. To answer your question, there were no wii's. I need to find some controllers though. Stupid me only bought one extra on launch day. They had a bunch sitting there. I could have made quite a bit of money on ebay.

5. Prelude

Prelude Honda Lover

Wii Friend Code: 7607-0325-4782-7631
    7607-0325-4782-7631
    Yah since I work for UPS, the driver tells me every day he delivers a few boxes of PS3s to Target. He got some in today or yesterday, i forgot when. He told me i need to hurry and sell my unopened PS3 20g and buy a 60 when I can get ahold of a second.

yah your right about the Wii controllers. hard as hell to get ahold of, I ran into a friend a BB today and he said his Walmart got a gang of em in today so I went right over and bought 4 sets and put em up on Ebay. I love making money so I can get all my Wii stuff for free in the end! WOO, love Ebay!