Cheking Your Online COnnection !??!? please help !

Fdot

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
hey peeps
i jus connected wifi on mario strikers charged .. how do you find out your own connection stars ? it only seems to tell your opositions when your about to play them ?? Please Help !!

Many Thanks !!

U dont, it tells u the connection quality before the game is even accepted or declined by either party. Why do u need to know it anyway?
If ur concerned about ur connection i suggest u do a connection test which u can under the Wii menu/Internet/Connection/Connection Test. :smilewinkgrin:

The stars account for both yours and your opponents connection. If your always getting lower than 3 stars then something is wrong with yours or your internet is too slow (meaning your using 56k- your still living in the stone age)

i was playing mario strikers charged online yesterday and it was 4 stars but it seemed to jog alot , anyone know why ?

Could be that the other guy was using the connection on a computer at the same time. I tested this with a friend; Every time I loaded a page online the connection went from 4 stars to 2 for a few seconds, so it does seem to lag it out quite a bit.

Back