chick chick BOOM - our first WiiWare game

Hi again!

2 weeks after the release of chick chick BOOM, we want to share some press feedback with you.

Currently there are 4 reviews/tests, in which chick chick BOOM received an average rating of 85%.

If you are interested and want to know more about chick chick BOOM, here is an overview of all reviews:

chick chick BOOM reviews

Have fun! :)

PS: If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to post them ;)

Last edited:
Hi there,
we got news of chick chick BOOM.

Our chick chick BOOM Demo is now available on the Wii Shop Channel.

Furthermore you can watch the new chick chick BOOM Trailer to get in the right mood.

We hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but we are not allowed to talk about this ;)
That's too bad. I take it you're not allowed to opine about Wii Ware DRM either, then? I bought your game (it's quite fun!), I'll be doing a review as soon as I can get around to finishing Fluidity. Keep up the good work over there in Deutschland!

Sorry, but we are not allowed to talk about this ;)
That's too bad. I take it you're not allowed to opine about Wii Ware DRM either, then? I bought your game (it's quite fun!), I'll be doing a review as soon as I can get around to finishing Fluidity. Keep up the good work over there in Deutschland!
Thank you.
It would be great to read your review about chick chick BOOM :)

i to bought this game and i have been following this game and since it was announced I must say that I am 1000% percent satisfied with your product and im VERY grateful that you decided to bring this game to Nintendo.

Because the wii NEEDS more GREAT games whether it be retail disk games or wiiware games.

Yes I am a nintendo Fanboy but hey nintendo is my FAVORITE company
your game has brought me and my beloved girlfriend tons OF fun.

Thank you very much again and I hope you and your team bring more games out

i to bought this game and i have been following this game and since it was announced I must say that I am 1000% percent satisfied with your product and im VERY grateful that you decided to bring this game to Nintendo.

Because the wii NEEDS more GREAT games whether it be retail disk games or wiiware games.

Yes I am a nintendo Fanboy but hey nintendo is my FAVORITE company
your game has brought me and my beloved girlfriend tons OF fun.

Thank you very much again and I hope you and your team bring more games out
Thank you very much for your nice words.
It's great to hear from happy gamers :)

Back