Child Demands Pokemon at Gunpoint

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
GOAHEADOKEMOANS.jpg

Okay, I know that Pokemans are the source of everything good in the world, but this is going a bit too far. A 10-year-old boy in Redwood City, California wanted a fellow students Pokemon cards so badly that he brought an Airsoft gun to Roosevelt Elementary School, held it to the 6-year-old's forehead and demanded he hand them over. What the hell was going through this stupid child's head? You don't bring a gun - fake or otherwise - into a school because you want to steal Pokemon cards. YuGiOh cards sure, but not Pokemon cards. It's 2008 already, get with the program. The underage gunman has been suspended from school pending possible expulsion, and I am betting whoever it was at his house that owns an Airsoft gun wasn't the type of person to let such behavior go without a good whack on the ass with a belt. Yes yes, disciplining your children is wrong, what was I thinking?

Source:http://kotaku.com/355002/child-demands-pokemon-at-gunpoint

This kid is really obsessed with Pokemon!

itll be great in (junior) high school when hes known as "the kid who held a kid gunpoint for pokemon cards"

Kids these days..

Hopefully, the kid gets expelled from the school.

Further proof, as if any more were needed, that whole American attitude of the "right to bear arms" is dangerous, reckless and stupid. Any kid like that can steal their parents' gun and threaten other kids for Pokémon cards or whatever. But what's the betting no lesson is learnt from this incident?

Well no one should be held at gun point for anything let alone simple trading cards. Makes me kind of mad knowing what the younger kids are doing these days, too spoiled if you ask me.

That card better of been Charizard.

Wario, you are absolutely right! When I was a kid, the yank, push, run was the best option for me.

Today's society...Something to cherish...

ARav989 said:
Wario, you are absolutely right! When I was a kid, the yank, push, run was the best option for me.

Today's society...Something to cherish...
or use the famous word "borrow" and never give it back.......but i never stolen a card

Napalmbrain said:
Further proof, as if any more were needed, that whole American attitude of the "right to bear arms" is dangerous, reckless and stupid. Any kid like that can steal their parents' gun and threaten other kids for Pokémon cards or whatever. But what's the betting no lesson is learnt from this incident?

It's hardly only American...and don't lump a single problem child with an entire country.

CantGetAWii said:
Well no one should be held at gun point for anything let alone simple trading cards. Makes me kind of mad knowing what the younger kids are doing these days, too spoiled if you ask me.

****, i was in the office at school see (sigh...in school suspension:scared:, its over tho!), and i overheard this kid talkin to the principle. Kid was like a 5th grader or something idk (btw in case your wondering our elementary and high schools are conjoined)

Kid Apparently, in the 1st incedent (2 incedents btw), was out in the hall for being a pompous ass, was asked if he needed help by another teacher. Kid starts screaming at her to "Go the F*ck away!". He gets sent there, and after lunch he gets sent back down. So during recess, since this kid makes fun of people when they miss him during kickball or something, the other kids make fun of him. He runs inside screaming like a madchild "I hate this school i hope it burns to the ground!", Throws all of his crap out of his desk, throws his chair, and starts beating on a kid. Get sent up and starts balling his eyes out "Don't send me up there il get a detention!". Spoiled brat i say, principle said if it was his kid hed smack him.

Back