Children of Mana

Tokeyko

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2006
Bay Area CA USA
hey i just picked up Children of Mana for DS yesterday (11.01.06) and i cant put it down!!! anyone else feel this way??

and also.. kinda disapointed cuz you can only be one person.... i thought it would be all 4 characters in your party.... but its only a party of one... so far.. anyone know if this is the case the whole time? i've never played Sword of Mana so i have no clue how the game system plays..

Ya, I picked it up on the third. It was a little dissappointing, mainly because its quite repetitive. Still, Im on my 12th hour! It is fun, but your all alone. I also thought you would get a large party, but I suppose it doesnt matter. I havent quite beat the game. I am using the dud services as much as I can so that my level is nice and high before I go ahead and try and beat the final boss are whatever.

I say its pretty good. Obviously the graphics are great, and the game plays well, save for the occassional collision detection problem. I really like it though. I actually just put it down a couple minutes ago!

i actually finished it and sold it last week... it wasn't a keeper for me... very repetitive, and as Dark says, your all alone! i also thought you would get a big party... oh well! i got $14 store credit for it

If you beat it, would anyone mind telling me how to beat the giant ghosty thing. Its the boss at the desolated ruins on illusia. I can't beat him! I don't have any idea how either.

DarkDepths said:
If you beat it, would anyone mind telling me how to beat the giant ghosty thing. Its the boss at the desolated ruins on illusia. I can't beat him! I don't have any idea how either.

use the gem that lets you fire 3 arrows at once(and the one that pierces). once the ghost thing turns into multiple ghost, keep hitting the one with red eyes.

once you get to a point when he's attacking you more frequently( the big one), as in jumping on you, bring him to the middle and stay close to the orange egg looking thing (the gem drop?) and he'll knock it down. once he knocks it down. use the hammer to slide it into the big ass ghost....

i have no idea when he'll knock the gem drop down.... it took me about 3 times before i beat him.. and the 3rd time my battle lasted 45 minutes LOL :mad2:

but yea.. i'd say he's the hardest boss to beat. the final boss was easier...:thumbsup:

Great... I spent about 2 and half hours on him and I lost! That sucked... but I saved back in the village. So I can train some more, but I also have to go back through that place :(

Back