Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
Title pretty much says it all. Spectators watch live goats being thrown to a lot of lions.. After feeding and petting the goat.

Supergoat.jpg

(Full story is here)

well at least the sheep isnt being turn
into a blanket!

what a drop....must have died once it reached the bottom....or got eaten before it reached it

:lol: Sorry, I can't help but laugh after reading that article :lol:​

oh yeah because lions are usually fed cut up well prepared meat, especially in the wild :rolleyes: Are people gonna cry every time animals eat the way they are supposed too? Yeah the lion eats the gazelle, he's the bad guy.
That is a huge drop though.
EDIT: yeah throwing a live animal isn't natural but the act of throwing an animal produces the same results.
EDIT AGAIN: sorry for my extra opinionated comments, I just hate reading some liberal BS. Protestors usually annoy me.

Last edited:
At least they aren't watching people being fed to lions like they did back in the gladiator days. I really don't see what the problem is with this, they're just feeding lions...

Wii-Fi said:
oh yeah because lions are usually fed cut up well prepared meat, especially in the wild :rolleyes: Are people gonna cry every time animals eat the way they are supposed too? Yeah the lion eats the gazelle, he's the bad guy.
That is a huge drop though.
EDIT: yeah throwing a live animal isn't natural but the act of throwing an animal produces the same results.
EDIT AGAIN: sorry for my extra opinionated comments, I just hate reading some liberal BS. Protestors usually annoy me.

Yeah, since fishing for lions with chickens on sticks is okay right? Live chickens.

While all the children feed, giggle and pet a sheep thats about to be ripped to pieces by a crowd of tigers and lions. All for the sake of entertainment.

Yeah this happens in the wild.

That's what lions do in the wild though, what's the big deal.

Why do they make it seem like it's such a bad thing that the kids got to pet the goat before it got killed? It's just stupid.. should they treat it like crap and ignore it because it's about to be killed, or should the parents have shielded the childrens eyes at the sight of a live goat who's just standing in it's pen?

It's a goat. Lions eat it. End of story really.

surfinrach90 said:
That's what lions do in the wild though, what's the big deal.

Why do they make it seem like it's such a bad thing that the kids got to pet the goat before it got killed? It's just stupid.. should they treat it like crap and ignore it because it's about to be killed, or should the parents have shielded the childrens eyes at the sight of a live goat who's just standing in it's pen?

It's a goat. Lions eat it. End of story really.

Cookie for you!

i hate lions.....but not because they eat animals
i just hate them......

and i feel sorry for the little goats
i mean what if we were feed and petted, and then got thrown off a giant cliff with over 30 lions about to eat you

Yeah well guess how meat is made? A farmer raises some baby sheep, all cute and petable, then when they grow up they go to slaughter houses. Its the same thing. Besides how would you feed a lion? give it some carrots, maybe some potatoes? No they feed it with sheep meat that has been through the slaughter houses.

lol

atleast humans dont throw goats off buildings
exipt chinese peaple....

lol

Wii-Fi said:
Are people gonna cry every time animals eat the way they are supposed too?
If you say animals being hurdled from trucks into pits of death is natural, then I suggest you see a psychologist :lol:

Personally, this doesn't strike me as the most natural, but whatever. I'm a guy and if there was a bloodier picture i'd probably be more into it :lol:

EDIT: Wait, here we go:
Lions5DM0401_468x311.jpg

Yeah! Woo!

Last edited:
261311 said:
If you say animals being hurdled from trucks into pits of death is natural, then I suggest you see a psychologist :lol:

Have you ever been in a jungle before? You'd be surprised at how often it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back