Chocolate Milk? Hhmmm. ... .

Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
After drinking a glass of chocolate milk, it got me thinking. Is chocolate milk the bad milk that they put chocolate in to make it taste good, a way for little kids to drink milk, or a way for little kids to cry and bang their heads on the supermarket floor until blood comes out of there ears because they want chocolate milk so much?

I don't know, but I'm just addicted to the stuff. But is there the possibility that chocolate milk is the bad milk they don't want to through away. So they put chocolate in it to taste good?

Weird thread, I know, but I'm curious.

That's why you buy white milk, then put chocolate in it:):yesnod:

i LOVE chocolate milk. the only store bought stuff i like is from meyer dairy (not meijer. their stuff sucks). it is by far the best chcolate milk around. i really dont think they use the bad milk because the board of health would never allow it

Supposedly chocolate milk has more "nutrients" then regular white milk. But then again I could have heard wrong. But I agree chocolate milk is good, really good. And I doubt the dairy companies do that, unless they're truly THAT corrupt.

I hardly doubt that the FDA would approve on supermarkets selling spoiled milk with chocolate in it so make money. But hey, Governments have done worse things!

I logged in just to say that I wanted a glass of chocolate milk badly now :(. I don't have any!

Hmm
Milk looks like yougurt
when its spoiled
(Theres a ceral bowl like that under my bed
....is that unhealthy?)

lol You haven't moved it? Even though you know it is ther?

Yep
thats what lazyness does to you.
Right now i threw out a turtle
i had under there
he ran away and got lost in a sock
so i threw him away =[
the milk looks really coool
there was fruit loops in there so the milk is colurfulll (like colored yougurt)

I like chocolate milk. But one of the first things I thought about when I started reading this thread was racial... hehe, black milk, white milk.... is "black" or darker milk "better"?
No harm intended, to humans or milk.

Got Milk? 'Coz I do.

Drink alot of milk, get alot of calcium and you can fall off a 2-storey building without breaking a bone. True! I think...

Chocolate milk was invented by aliens, so they can put they're seeds into yer bloodstream and eventually transform you into a hideous beast and then control you to destroy everyone.......

That is why I don't drink it. I don't trust it.

Back